Aleromod.com Aleromod.com
Old 03-16-2008, 02:43 PM   #1
oldskid33
GX Member

oldskid33 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to oldskid33
IL meeting

hey i have a fully stock 01 alero and i'm interested in seein everyone from the chicagoland area's car.. alot of ur cars look awesome/have some a$$ haulin ability. hit me up if u'd like to meet up once i get my car back from the body shop
oldskid33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 06:08 PM   #2
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
we usally have the meets at scots house (oldsman), so iam sure there will be one soon, and what shop is your car at
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 12:00 AM   #3
oldskid33
GX Member

the body shop my best friends mom backed into me... i'm goin to post that story and pictures tomorrow... let me know when the next one is!
keith
oldskid33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 08:21 PM   #4
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
wow!!! what is the name of the shop, see my screen name the reason i ask is because iam a body fender tech and am just wondering where the car is
Old 03-17-2008, 10:50 PM   #5
oldskid33
GX Member

posted the bulletein and pics and the name of the shop is Cars collision center in Schaumburg
Old 03-17-2008, 11:32 PM   #6
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Silentalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
ditto, usually we have meetups at scots house but if you ever wanna come by and hang out lemme know. My gf is using my car and its around the skokie area sometimes
Silentalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 12:00 AM   #7
oldskid33
GX Member

wait... ur gf is using ur car as in the alero? wow man u got balls. i'm not sexist or anything i just don't like it when ANYone but me drive my car lol hahahah ...... but yeah i'd be interested in comin by to see it. it's spring break for me next week so maybe if i get my car back fer sure
Old 03-18-2008, 09:54 AM   #8
2.2l Monster
GX Member

2.2l Monster is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 2.2l Monster
Hey man iam down to meet up and hang out anytime if iam not workin so let me know when your cars good to go.
Old 03-18-2008, 01:10 PM   #9
bnight04
GLS member

bnight04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to bnight04
marc you dont have a g.f. dont lie...
Old 03-18-2008, 07:51 PM   #10
bdyman
GLS member

oh my god dude, i used to work for cars collision , at the la grange location, and let me tell ya, there is no quality , all they cared about were numbers, and how many booked hours we could book in a week
they use du pont which is a shitty material in my opinion, the shop is a joke, all the managers are way over paid and are clueless about how to fix a car, most of the techs are corperate kiss ass`s, and to top it off they went to a flat book hour which means they screwed us techs out of making more money inturn so we could again push more numers and push a poor quality
the location i worked at it lost liberty mutal due to the number of cars coming back, and almost lost state farm, and allstate due to the the cars coming back because they would push us to the point where we had no choice but to hack the car out the door
dude it is your choice when they ask you where you want the car fixed, i could have sent ya to a friends shop in the area, instead of hack`s r us
sorry dude
Old 03-18-2008, 08:07 PM   #11
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldskid33 View Post
wait... ur gf is using ur car as in the alero? wow man u got balls. i'm not sexist or anything i just don't like it when ANYone but me drive my car lol hahahah ...... but yeah i'd be interested in comin by to see it. it's spring break for me next week so maybe if i get my car back fer sure

ea she's using it, her car is getting repainted. eh Its just a car and its insured so if anything happens It'll get fixed. Yea dood just lemme know, its rough right now but its something
Old 03-23-2008, 12:08 PM   #12
oldskid33
GX Member

bdyman- i will be sure to be the biggest pain in the ass they've ever dealt with if the f'ed up my car there will be some hell to pay then when they finish crying they are ganna fix it so help me !

mess with a man and his Ho is just a bad thing to do!

Old 03-23-2008, 02:07 PM   #13
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
the spring meet will probably be in like 2-3 weeks. depends on my schedule.
Old 03-23-2008, 09:02 PM   #14
bdyman
GLS member

dude if they didnt start work yet you have a right to pull the car, and if ya do bring it to me and i will make sure i do it and it will be fixed the correct way
Old 03-23-2008, 10:48 PM   #15
oldskid33
GX Member

it's been there since last monday man but now i talked to my father and we might have to get a lawyer from the last time it was in the shop. the hood and other things that we supossed to be replaced with new items but they don't seamed to be replaced with new parts and in some cases not replaced at all.... but has to be checked out again to see if our memoried are fooling us..
Old 03-24-2008, 05:34 PM   #16
Wild Country
V.I.P. Member

Wild Country is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Wild Country Send a message via MSN to Wild Country Send a message via Yahoo to Wild Country
Marc's girlfriend needs to be deflated and put back in the box on top of his closet when he's done cleaning her off. Hahahaha

Wild Country is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 05:41 PM   #17
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Country View Post
Marc's girlfriend needs to be deflated and put back in the box on top of his closet when he's done cleaning her off. Hahahaha

hows alaska bitch? no midwest meet for you eskimo
Old 03-24-2008, 07:13 PM   #18
bdyman
GLS member

if cars did the work the first time, they will be battling it out with your insurance company, and the q/c guy he is such a dumb ass, we called him schrek becasue he looked like him
that guy is absoulty clueless about cars and the one reason he has the job he does is due to his father-in law is a big wig in the company
now its too late to pull the car out, i would advise you not to get a lawyer invovled with this corperate shop that will make things worse
what kind of insurace do you have
Old 03-26-2008, 12:57 AM   #19
oldskid33
GX Member

It's not my insurance..... my friends mom hit me so they are paying for it and the stuff we are noticeing is from body werks of schaumburg.... the guy at cars in schaumburg is actually been very help ful in determining what is not new and such .And we have determined that the hood and head light and i don't even know what is called but the black plastic piece behind the headlights and in front of the crossmember are all used(junkyarded) and some broken!!! when everything that i had to pay for was supposed to be new.. and i've done the research and they jipped me about 150 on the hood alone...if i remember the headlight was quiet expensive new as well........