Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Common Questions & Troubleshooting

Old 11-18-2003, 09:56 PM   #1
3.4Alero

Quote:
Originally posted by Skiboarder311+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Skiboarder311)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Hey gotta question.

I've been havin a misfire problem in my #1 cyl, Not all the time, but sometimes when i start the car, it'll be doin it, but then it will fix itself after driving it fora few minz. its been doin this for about 2 months, but finally stopped workin all together the other day

I tested it and i'm gettin fire, but not fuel.
So i'm thinkin its either, bad injector, bad wiring, or a bad valve. But i'm not thinkin a bad valve becuz it would work most of the time, and a bad valve, would juz be bad all dee time.

Gimme some of ur thoughts on this.

Also the thing that makes me think bad injector is that it didn't start until after my NOS dry kit, and the NOS beefs up the stock injector pressure from liek 45psi to like i think 65psi. So maybe that damaged the injector.

ALSO, if u guys could give me some part numbers for a new injector and an upper intake mani gasket kit that'd be great[/b]

Quote:
Originally posted by badredalero+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (badredalero)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:

Also the thing that makes me think bad injector is that it didn't start until after my NOS dry kit, and the NOS beefs up the stock injector pressure from liek 45psi to like i think 65psi. So maybe that damaged the injector.

Thats what I would guess if it is bad, just go ahead and put bigger ones on all the way around, did I hear that denali ones will work???[/b]

Quote:
Originally posted by The Big Cat
I heard they do but that was because they were in a supercharged alero I dunno about just NOS.
Quote:
Originally posted by 3.4Alero
I believe it's the Bravada injectors that a lot a people switch to.
Quote:
Originally posted by badredalero
^^Maybe that would make more sense anyway
Quote:
Originally posted by blackalero3400
skiboarder311

was this problem fixed? how so if so...

i have a misfire in #3 cilinder. It will fix itself affter a few min. just like urs did. then go away and come back in like a month or so...

Just wondering how u fixed ur probblem and if i should go the same rout... or maby i should replace the fuel filter next. spark plug and wires didn't fix anything
<!--QuoteBegin-Fast Eddie
@
possibly the fuel filter? You put a scope on the injector to hear if its is getting a pulse? What symptoms do you have? just a misfire?[/quote]
<!--QuoteBegin-blackalero3400

yea misfire, and rough rough in anything but Nutrual....

no i didn't listen to the injector... which is the injecotr exactly...
[/quote]