Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > LA1 3400 Specific

Old 01-10-2007, 04:15 PM   #21
El_Diablo

actually, a cammed engine would be better at 2.25 without many supporting mods to keep velocity up at lower rpms to keep your bottom end intact

an engine with a P&P'ed top end and a cam however would do best with a 2.5 and same goes for an engine with just a CAI... theres a lot more to it than just backpressure...
Old 01-10-2007, 05:20 PM   #22
Exit9alero
GX Member

Exit9alero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Exit9alero
guys i was thinking, i like the flow master it sounds like a good deal but i like more of a can look , just wondering if any of you have them and wether it would be to "ricer" idk just a thought the can mufflers look pretty cool to me just a thought any opinouns
Exit9alero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 05:58 PM   #23
alerored04
GLS member

alerored04 is an unknown quantity at this point
dont do that, just go with the flowmaster and then find a nice tip for it. Much better looking.
alerored04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 05:59 PM   #24
El_Diablo

or build your own can, not that hard
Old 01-10-2007, 07:33 PM   #25
Wreckless
GX Member

Wreckless is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sound_xtreme View Post
you do realize your avatar makes you look like a total jackass right?

theres no reason to go from headers back, cat back would be what you're looking for....i guess

borla and slp make "full exhausts"(lol) or any decent muffler shop could build you one that sounds 100x better. and im "sure" the girls "dig" the interior

Hey take it easy on the kid.Hes just trying to get some opinions and impress the ladies,so I say good for him,and so what if you dont like his avatar,he might not like SOUNDEXTREME thump thump thump Im a dumbass,SOUNDEXTREME thats a stupid title as far as im concerned but I keep it to myself because its what you chose and what you like right,I dont like red cars especially four door sedans that are dropped,but you do and thats cool and thats all that matters,so dont slam someone just cuz you dont like their picture in their avatar.GROW UP.
Wreckless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 07:40 PM   #26
nhartwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreckless View Post
Hey take it easy on the kid.Hes just trying to get some opinions and impress the ladies,so I say good for him,and so what if you dont like his avatar,he might not like SOUNDEXTREME thump thump thump Im a dumbass,SOUNDEXTREME thats a stupid title as far as im concerned but I keep it to myself because its what you chose and what you like right,I dont like red cars especially four door sedans that are dropped,but you do and thats cool and thats all that matters,so dont slam someone just cuz you dont like their picture in their avatar.GROW UP.

^^ I LOVE IT ROFFLECOPTOR!
Old 01-10-2007, 07:49 PM   #27
Wreckless
GX Member

Wreckless is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhartwell View Post
^^ I LOVE IT ROFFLECOPTOR!

Forgive my ignorance but whats a ROFFLECOPTOR?
Wreckless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 08:02 PM   #28
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
Quote:

damn, that was funny
Old 01-10-2007, 08:07 PM   #29
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Forgive my ignorance but whats a ROFFLECOPTOR?

I fully agree with sound_xtreme

Last edited by [ion] C2 : 01-10-2007 at 08:10 PM.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 12:18 AM   #30
Exit9alero
GX Member

Exit9alero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Exit9alero
Quote:

thanxs bro, idk y he just came out of no where talking all that shit but hey some people just have nothing to do but that so i hope that helped him for the 2 mins its prolly took him to write it
Exit9alero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 09:20 AM   #31
_01Alero_
A.S.S. Translator

_01Alero_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by billytheman1188 View Post
Your going to want 2.5 inch piping from the cat back(if you plan on doing mods that will get you a good amount of HP), if you are only going to put and exhaust on your car with a CAI, then you should get 2.25 inch piping from the cat back.

The car comes with 2 inch piping stock.

The funny thing is that, your signature says that you have a CAI and 2.5in exhaust back, but you suggest 2.25? lol...just pointing you out on that one.
Old 01-11-2007, 09:29 AM   #32
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
Quote:
Originally Posted by _01Alero_ View Post
The funny thing is that, your signature says that you have a CAI and 2.5in exhaust back, but you suggest 2.25? lol...just pointing you out on that one.

hmm, well i plan on getting headers, i said he should get 2.5 if he plans on adding a good amount of HP like headers. If he is only going to get a CAI with his exhaust i said he should get 2.25