Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Product Reviews

Old 11-18-2003, 04:55 PM   #1
Grouch

Quote:
Originally posted by "442alero"+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("442alero")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Well I finally installed my rear brace to go along with my front

RSM Racing braces are design to stiffen the body and improve cornering speed and handeling

Quality is GOOD with just some dings from shipping "Those butterfingers at UPS' instructions for me anyway was rear only and it said "For j-body 3rd gen."

installation is easy for front moderate for back. remove nuts on bolts put brackets on put nuts back on make sure every thing is tight cross bolts on bar attachment bolts

the reason the back one is a pain is because of space limitations and trying to move around to take off and put things on

Performance wise the front one is very good it plants the nose and cuts understeer to a minamum. the rear only gives slight performance gains
all and all the bars need sway bars to bring the most out of them.
RSM told me at the J-Bash they will be coming out with sway bars sometime.

any comments feed back or questions just post. All yea price is $109 US for both and shipping.

The RSM Rolling lab. Here's what the front bar looks like
HTTP://www.n-body.net/registry/1841[/b]

Quote:
Originally posted by "mfuller"@
<!--QuoteBegin-"alero_stealth_racer"
Quote:

What is the rsm website, or where you can buy them? Will they fit the 3.4? Also, I don't know much about braces, so is the rear brace in the trunk from side to side??? sway bars go on the struts, right? thanks

www.rsmracing.com
Of course they fit the 3.4; same chassis.
The braces straddle the tops of the strut towers. Sway bars (or anti-roll bars) connect suspension knuckles to the chassis.
[/quote]