Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 01-28-2008, 06:13 PM   #41
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
That guy on ebay isss full of shit, you can buy that static cling ting from wal-mart in a big ass roll for 9to15 bucks. I will be buying some this weekend and installing so I'll post pics whether it turns out good or not.
Old 01-28-2008, 07:11 PM   #42
adam337
GLS member

adam337 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to adam337
Quote:
Originally Posted by black View Post
this ebay dude is a pure rip off.

you can see the photos were altered.

exact same picture.

even better example:

same guy, same ripoff.

yes. but. read his feedback. he has alot of good replies on the tint products so obviously its not a total scam just chopped pics.
Lonnie: How would she feel if I took the booty one of the ladies has offered up.. What am I going to say... It's not my fault some gifts are better then others.
adam337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 07:13 PM   #43
adam337
GLS member

im thinking im going to buy dark smoke from the place shackney provided.. and if youre afraid youll screw it up go with the method the other guys did and use pantyhose lawl
Lonnie: How would she feel if I took the booty one of the ladies has offered up.. What am I going to say... It's not my fault some gifts are better then others.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:27 PM   #44
adam337
GLS member

actually. i dont think ill go with shackneys link.. ill go with the link on that site made for smoked tails. http://www.rvinyl.com/wrapkits/vinyl...taillights.htm just incase anyone else wants it
Old 01-30-2008, 12:10 AM   #45
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
Man Yall spend alot of money for stuff thats not necessary. You can get the thick static cling tint from walmart, autozone, pepboys...etc I've bought it many times and I doubt you find any difference between them.
Old 02-02-2008, 05:50 PM   #46
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

Ok I tried the tinting with the walmart static cling tint and the problem I was running into was it was curling at the end. I wouldn't recommend that anyone goes that route and I know how to do it but it just didn't stick down there. The middle would smooth out just fine. I guess I would pay for one that was precut if I believed that it would work.
Old 02-03-2008, 02:10 AM   #47
meadus101
Hot and Fluffy.

meadus101 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to meadus101
The tint is fine, but the Static cling... Has anyone used it with positive results yet?
meadus101 is offline   Reply With Quote