Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 02-09-2008, 08:47 AM   #41
Gr1m
Soon to be banned again

Gr1m is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gr1m
haha that happened to me, just keep it at your ride height the whole winter and you'll be fine

I shaved my balls for this?
Gr1m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 10:29 AM   #42
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
i love spal products, even down to the elcetric fans, never had one problem with them wiring is easy as hell, tech supprt is awesome, my old boss`s car still has them on his 2 door nova wagon and we did that car almost 8 yrs ago
i believe the site i use is jaycorptech.com i think not to sure he is on ebay too
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 11:49 AM   #43
racin4JC
GL Member

racin4JC is an unknown quantity at this point
Ya that's cool Aftermath, but some good tips also with the air ride especially in winter. Right now I have an alcohol evaporator plumbed into my system (injects small amounts of methyl alcohol into system to raise the freezing temp. of whatever moisture is in system, it also works like a second water trap).

And as far as the water trap goes emptying every day is a good idea, but here it is below freezing everyday so it get froze on, I have not had andy cracking issues as long as there is room inside it to expand (example works like the Poisson Effect). But also if/when you plumb your system place a check valve immediately after your water trap that way there is not pressure on the trap at all times and it won't crack or won't be a threat it issues when driving. (My check valve came with a compressor kit, I have an engine driven from york, very complete kit!)
racin4JC is offline   Reply With Quote