Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Old 11-01-2012, 10:51 PM   #1
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
6 speed 3400.. another video.

Well I got another video the other night. this time it was 1st gear pull. (0-85mph) just to show you guys. I had my heat on full blast for this... should have turned it off, but oh well. NOT available on mobile devices, sorry... cant seem to figure that out. even looked on google and still couldnt do it...

heres the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxb2wrfqEAo&feature=plcp

and yes, i held the camera in my left hand for this haha.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:55 PM   #2
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
Change your oil
Old 11-01-2012, 11:11 PM   #3
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXManwhoreXx View Post
Change your oil

my oil is changed, i just havent reset the light lol
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:36 PM   #4
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
shift faster
Nice video though, it makes me want to swap mine a little more... I also can't really tell you to shift faster without knowing how everything is setup...I know it isn't my truck which has so many miles that you pretty much put it in the vicinity of the gear you are going to and it makes the gates
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:38 PM   #5
Shiwnath
15.65 @ 87.3 MPH

Shiwnath is on a distinguished road
Damn... First gear is crazy. You should take your Ho to the track some time.

Hit a dear! Back to stock 3400... For now
Shiwnath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:59 PM   #6
sleepyalero
GLS member

yeah first gear pulls like crazy and is a very quick gear, i would have shifted faster if i had my hands free, i was trying to be cautious. plus there is that little tune adjustment that needs sorted out about how the rpms dont fall quite like they are supposed to, but it only does it at certain times of driving... hard to explain. but yeah ill have to wait till next year on the track.

the tranny has about 1300 miles on it now.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by sleepyalero : 11-02-2012 at 12:04 AM.
Old 11-03-2012, 05:40 AM   #7
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Papa Rad17 is on a distinguished road
Looking good nate
Papa Rad17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 06:44 AM   #8
sleepyalero
GLS member

thanks, i think we are gonna have to wait for the indy meet. way to cold lately.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-03-2012, 09:29 AM   #9
Mike The Canadian
GL Member

Mike The Canadian is on a distinguished road
That's pretty cool. You should get Manwhore to hold the camera while you really wind her out with both hands
Old 11-03-2012, 11:50 AM   #10
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
I have one but it's at night and you can't see anyone. Sleepy can post if he wants to
Old 11-03-2012, 07:05 PM   #11
sleepyalero
GLS member

is it the yeahhhhhhh vtec? lmao!
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-03-2012, 11:30 PM   #12
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

Cops cops cops.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:37 AM   #13
sleepyalero
GLS member

lmao you have that video not me, upload it.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-04-2012, 11:03 AM   #14
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
Did you guys tell the pizza guy the road is closed and then race your aleros? Or was eric on the police radio while you put the alero on the line vs the rx7? I'm dumb.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:27 PM   #15
sleepyalero
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by billytheman1188 View Post
Did you guys tell the pizza guy the road is closed and then race your aleros? Or was eric on the police radio while you put the alero on the line vs the rx7? I'm dumb.

haha no i gave him a ride and floored it, the when i let off hes like yeahhhh vtec lol. then we saw like 4 cops sitting to the side. luckily i didnt get pulled over.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote: