Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > News & Updates

Old 07-10-2011, 10:18 PM   #1
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
That's right kiddos!! It's finally time!! Come one come all and get your VIP membership! There will be two types of memberships available.

Standard VIP membership will be $20 and will include:

Access to VIP section on site
Basic Aleromod.com sticker in your color choice of Black, Silver, Red, White

Premier VIP Membership will be $35 and will include:

Access to VIP section on site
Premier VIP Glossy Aleromod.com sticker
Premier VIP Aleromod.com T-shirt
Double size of PM storage

Both flavors of VIP membership dues will be paid through PAYPAL to aleromod@comcast.net . You will also include your choice of color sticker for Standard VIP or t-shirt size for Premier VIP. Please also include your Aleromod.com username.

If you choose the Premier membership you will give me a t-shirt size for preorder. When there is a sufficient number we will order the shirts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P3040039.JPG (74.0 KB, 671 views)
File Type: jpg P3040040.JPG (73.4 KB, 672 views)

Last edited by kwhauck : 12-30-2011 at 01:20 PM.
kwhauck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 10:15 AM   #2
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckilero7 View Post
How long do we have? I've got some bills to payfirst and christmas just passed lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorello82 View Post
I am going to spring for Premium, but not rightnow. I am BEYOND broke after Christmas! How long do we have before registrationis closed?

Registration will be open indefinately although current sticker quantities are limited and the first t-shirt order should happen fairly quickly and the second order might take longer to get a significant amount of members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Rad17 View Post
So we justsend money to that address and put our user name as a note? Do we need to putany mailing info for the stickers, or will the be taken care of via pm? Andwhat would it take to get 2 stickers?

Yes, send the money and put your username, sticker choice, and t-shirt size as a note. You can also pm it to me if you choose as I will be sending out the stickers.

To get two stickers it would take an extra $5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philbar71 View Post
So if we do the premium can we get a regular stickerinstead of the glossy one? Or both? I'd like to support the site and all withthe premium membership, but Im really only interested in the red sticker:P

Yes you could substitute a regular sticker. If you would like both plus at-shirt that comes with the premium membership send $40.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw0123 View Post
I'm definitely interested as well, this site has become invaluable to me, however funds are currently limited... would there be a deal where we could get one of each sticker ( standard & glossy) for say $40?

Yes you could get both stickers with the premium VIP for $40

Quote:
Also, what do the t-shirts look like??
Quote:

Probably have to wait til Feb to ensure funds are there, especially if thesway bar group buy goes through... money is held securely for that currently lol...

The t-shirt design hasn't been completely decided yet but it will for sure have the Aleromod.com logo somewhere and some type of an Oldsmobile picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavaliers60 View Post
so can current VIP members go Premium for only$15? hehe

Yes they can.

Last edited by kwhauck : 02-18-2012 at 03:44 PM.
Old 01-04-2012, 12:07 AM   #3
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

cavaliers60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.graham52 View Post
so once enough people sign up and the overhead for the shirts and stickers payed for, whats the money go towards?

Goes towards the site. It costs money to keep the site up. They use the VIP signups to pay for it. A lot of times, it ends up out of pocket for the owners of the site. So this is a good way for it to be a little easier for them. At least, that's what it use to be for. Most likely it's the same reason.

I love the blue. It's pretty awesome.
cavaliers60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 08:25 AM   #4
Shiwnath
15.65 @ 87.3 MPH

Shiwnath is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhubbz View Post
Is it too late to get a membership? I just got paid and I want one! Shut up and take my money!

It shouldn't be. I don't think this kind of offer expires lol. Kyle has been taking care of everything and if you send the money through paypal, you should get VIP status in a day or two.. Maybe a little longer if he's busy.

All in all i'm happy with paying for VIP. Without this site, I wouldn't know anything about Alero modding or as much as I currently do about cars in general lol. It's become a daily ritual to troll this site when i get free time. This is one of the best car forums when it comes to getting help and advice about cars.

Hit a dear! Back to stock 3400... For now
Shiwnath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 03:45 PM   #5
kwhauck
2Screwy

Ok official Update and bump here is the list thus far, please post in here when you receive your stickers and I will update. I will also inform in this thread as to tshirt design and when those will be printing/shipping/etc.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AmodVIP2.jpg (34.2 KB, 425 views)

Last edited by kwhauck : 02-18-2012 at 03:48 PM.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:58 PM   #6
a.graham52
Premier V.I.P. Member

a.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to a.graham52
sticker recieved. can you change my shirt size to 2xl please?
Old 02-21-2012, 01:26 PM   #7
03Sleepr
Premier V.I.P. Member

03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute
Received my sticker also
03Sleepr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:43 PM   #8
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

cavaliers60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
Got my sticker! Now the question is... Where do I put it?
cavaliers60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:47 PM   #9
jhubbz
⌘ Irish Pride

jhubbz is on a distinguished road
Got my sticker! Now to find a place for it...

Done lost my mind
jhubbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:01 PM   #10
a.graham52
Premier V.I.P. Member

a.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to a.graham52
lower left corner of my rear window got mine.
Old 02-23-2012, 02:56 AM   #11
JLw7123
i speed up for corners

JLw7123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JLw7123 Send a message via Yahoo to JLw7123 Send a message via Skype™ to JLw7123
got my stickers and could i also have a 2xl shirt please.
1999 auburn mist metallic gls sedan R.I.P
2005 Subaru legacy 2.5i 190k. New rims and tires for summer.
JLw7123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 03:00 AM   #12
jawa