Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Paint and Body Work

Old 02-06-2011, 12:17 PM   #41
Christato71
GX Member

Christato71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Christato71 Send a message via AIM to Christato71 Send a message via MSN to Christato71 Send a message via Skype™ to Christato71
Just finished hooking mine up this morning, looks pretty cool. I'm sure it'll look a lot cooler at night though

Blog
Christato71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 01:07 PM   #42
alero_bmxer
GL Member

alero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond repute
here ya go fellas. don't mind the wire mess its temporary until it gets warm out and the brown shit is from old sound dampening material.
[ion] C2 - I ran her hard, on nothing but the bare ground. After easing into it and progressively pushing down harder I could feel the pressure building and once it peaked I let off and she gave a loud cry from the blow off valve.
Ttop191 - ^ because your car is the only thing that will suck and blow that you can actually successfully get within 25 feet of

Last edited by alero_bmxer : 08-04-2011 at 10:41 PM.
alero_bmxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 01:19 PM   #43
Christato71
GX Member

Send a message via ICQ to Christato71 Send a message via AIM to Christato71 Send a message via MSN to Christato71 Send a message via Skype™ to Christato71
In the second picture did you just splice into the blue factory wire?

Blog
Old 02-06-2011, 01:21 PM   #44
alero_bmxer
GL Member

alero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond repute
yep both of the wires coming from the inner tails are spliced into the positive wire for the third brake light. i made my own 3rd brake light so thats why there is another set of spade connectors.
[ion] C2 - I ran her hard, on nothing but the bare ground. After easing into it and progressively pushing down harder I could feel the pressure building and once it peaked I let off and she gave a loud cry from the blow off valve.
Ttop191 - ^ because your car is the only thing that will suck and blow that you can actually successfully get within 25 feet of

Old 02-06-2011, 01:40 PM   #45
hok666
GLS member

hok666 is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks when I find the time I will do this mod
hok666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 01:42 PM   #46
alero_bmxer
GL Member

well worth the 15 minutes it took

Old 02-06-2011, 01:57 PM   #47
Christato71
GX Member

I just stuck the end of a striped wire in the back of my third brake light connector

Blog