Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 10:09 PM   #21
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by joserivas19 View Post
heres this other image that shows the spoiler a little bit better and it sure looks like a bolt on to me.

Thank You Jose for your offer!!!!
As a backup and not say it will work, Jose is trying to see if his superiors in the Navy will let him drive his car down to Corona CA. before he ships out to sea so we can use it as a donor if paulyb cannot do it.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Old 12-11-2007, 10:11 PM   #22
Satsuriku
V.I.P. Punching Bag

Satsuriku is an unknown quantity at this point
just a quick question if I may: with the bumper, will they be making it with the metal, half oval thing (i have no idea what the hell its called haha) or will we have to fabricate something ourselves and some how attach it?
Old 12-11-2007, 10:22 PM   #23
Oldsnut

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerlifter812 View Post
To Oldsnut: I appologize, I have not received an email from you. Would you mind re-sending it to: powerlifter812@hotmail.com? Thank you.

I cleaned up my emails yesterday because I rec/send so many for work, poor timing on my part. It was sent maybe 2 weeks ago basically saying that I don't want to step on anyones feet and cause them to lose money but this OSV kit thing has been going on way to long. I said that I highly recommend posting pictures of what progress you have made on the kit regardless of where it stood, just to show some progress on it. I also spoke to your new partner Marc on the phone last week and told him to forward the message to you. That was it basically.

It may have gone into your bulk email? I don't know.

Last edited by Oldsnut : 12-11-2007 at 10:25 PM.
Old 12-11-2007, 10:22 PM   #24
Mr_Reed
GL Member

Mr_Reed is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mr_Reed
If we can pay in Feb I'm in.
Old 12-11-2007, 10:24 PM   #25
Oldsnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satsuriku View Post
just a quick question if I may: with the bumper, will they be making it with the metal, half oval thing (i have no idea what the hell its called haha) or will we have to fabricate something ourselves and some how attach it?
You will have to fabricate the exhaust tip yourself or wait to see if we can get a group buy on that from a metal fabricator. Oldsman and i spoke about this earlier tonight and agree it shouldn't be too difficult.

The cutout will be in the bumper for the exhaust tip.

Last edited by Oldsnut : 12-11-2007 at 10:44 PM.
Old 12-11-2007, 10:26 PM   #26
Gr1m
Soon to be banned again

Gr1m is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gr1m
throw me on the list definately for the full kit and spoiler.

I shaved my balls for this?
Old 12-11-2007, 10:27 PM   #27
Satsuriku
V.I.P. Punching Bag

If we can find someone to fabricate it for those buying the kit, I dont see a problem with those forking out about an extra $20.00 or so for that "tip" lol though we already seen its not really a tip haha, im still puzzled on how it attaches to the rear bumper
Old 12-11-2007, 10:27 PM   #28
pawzbear
The Original Thread Whore

pawzbear is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to pawzbear
dear lord.. is this really happening?? im seriously considering keeping this alero and fixing it up now.. with this kit as well.

QUESTION: what about us sedan peeps?!?!?!!? will it be made for us????

Also, i wouldnt be interested in the spoiler. love the razzi too much.
Old 12-11-2007, 10:30 PM   #29
Oldsnut

Updated list for OSV

Oldsnut
Oldsman
Silentalero
paulyb
Satsuriku
Zol
nickbain
Gr1m

Old 12-11-2007, 10:35 PM   #30
Satsuriku
V.I.P. Punching Bag

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawzbear View Post

Based on the info from the pervious thread, there won't be a problem for us sedan people! I'm willing to take my chances, though I'm not questioning the info I received so I'm not worried.
Old 12-11-2007, 10:35 PM   #31
DOHC_tuner
GLS member

DOHC_tuner is on a distinguished road
wow this sounds real, okay oldsnut when do you need the money? I know now would be good but again I would prefer after the new years holidays.
Old 12-11-2007, 10:36 PM   #32
Oldsnut

Quote:
dear lord.. is this really happening?? im seriously considering keeping this alero and fixing it up now.. with this kit as well.

Also, i wouldnt be interested in the spoiler. love the razzi too much.
It will work for coupe or sedan little lady.

If I have my way this will happen, wether it's our buy or powerlifters. But it doesn't rest on my shoulders, but the other members.

Old 12-11-2007, 10:38 PM   #33
Satsuriku
V.I.P. Punching Bag

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHC_tuner View Post
wow this sounds real, okay oldsnut when do you need the money? I know now would be good but again I would prefer after the new years holidays.

just read back from the start of this thread and your question will be answered
Old 12-11-2007, 10:44 PM   #34
Oldsnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr1m View Post
throw me on the list definately for the full kit and spoiler.
Thank you Gr1m

Old 12-11-2007, 10:49 PM   #35
Oldsnut

Quote:
Im out of work now because im like the girl in the bubble.. i can get sick too easily with dire blood counts. So money is a bit of a problem for me. Im going to need to pay off my credit card charges after xmas.. hopefully i will be functional again before then. Best case scenario i will have the money by mid January. I hope thats ok.
I'll let everyone know when it will happen based on paulb being able to supply the donor car. If not, we have to go to our backup Jose if the Navy will let him drive down there. Everyone needs to keep their fingers crossed.

Old 12-11-2007, 10:51 PM   #36
hok666
GLS member

hok666 is an unknown quantity at this point
sounds good. And yes again I have 850.00 now and will have around 1500.00 or more by april to blow I also need to make another big order with PFYC sometime in the spring. But will not have any effect on the kit.

Last edited by hok666 : 12-11-2007 at 11:09 PM.
Old 12-11-2007, 11:07 PM   #37
Oldsnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by hok666 View Post
sounds good. And yes again I have 850.00 now and can have 1500.00 or more to blow when it comes time
I will add you to list correct?

Old 12-11-2007, 11:13 PM   #38
Oldsnut

Updated list for OSV

Oldsnut
Oldsman
Silentalero
paulyb
Satsuriku
Zol
nickbain
Gr1m
hok666

Old 12-11-2007, 11:19 PM   #39
hok666
GLS member

hok666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes thats fine, but just so I understand its 875 for the kit and spoiler? If so GREAT! PM me with details about payment, and such, a month before it comes time for the buy. So as not to cloud this thread. So put me on the list. And I hope this goes through, Im very excited. And santa clause is coming to town!.... Sorry its on the radio A little christmas cheer for those who need it.
Old 12-11-2007, 11:23 PM   #40
Oldsnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by hok666 View Post
Yes thats fine, but just so I understand its 875 for the kit and spoiler? If so GREAT! PM me with details about payment, and such, a month before it comes time for the buy. So as not to cloud this thread. So put me on the list. And I hope this goes through, Im very excited. And santa clause is coming to town!.... Sorry its on the radio A little christmas cheer for those who need it.
Don't forget to add $80-$150 shipping depending on where you live in the good Ol USA.

Closed Thread