Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Old 02-20-2010, 05:43 PM   #21
heineck
A-mod Pirate

heineck will become famous soon enoughheineck will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to heineck
D00d u got a lot of learning ahead of ya. A supercharger isn't just one piece u "snap" in place its work. Search button young grasshoppa
heineck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 05:45 PM   #22
Malibu369258
GL Member

Malibu369258 is on a distinguished road
Nice triple post.

Anyways there's a lot things you can do, if you click in [ion] C2's signature you'll find a link to aleromod upgrades that should give you a start as to what's available exterior, interior, etc., don't know if I missed this but what engine do you have??? This will help everyone answer questions for you on here also.
Malibu369258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 05:48 PM   #23
natedawg9640
V.I.P. Member

natedawg9640 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to natedawg9640
Quote:
Originally Posted by keithk2313 View Post
nice ride by the way...egine looks amazing...? for ya..what can i get to increase my horsepower?? and if i was to get a supercharger would i have to change anything else?

what heinik meant to say was that there are limited products available that are in "kit" form. there ar some SC kits that are relativley plug and play, meaning they come with the SC and the programming to use, but this is not going to be like simply dropping in an aftermarket air filter, and it's gonna cost thousands of dollars. search button...

http://sites.google.com/site/aleromodupgrades/

WEBSITE is up! www.rebadgedesign.com
natedawg9640 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 06:17 PM   #24
Chris2000
GL Member

Chris2000 is on a distinguished road
Keith you really need to take your time and slow down here. You seem very anxious. but before you come off as a nuisance use the search button. I don't know about the others but I hate those rims, and that tint. As for saying Kyle's is plain... his sig clearly has the word "Sleeper" below the picture.
Chris2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 06:28 PM   #25
AbHeLlRaZoR
Canada's Ghost

AbHeLlRaZoR is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris2000 View Post
Keith you really need to take your time and slow down here. You seem very anxious. but before you come off as a nuisance use the search button.

QFT.

Taking it slow is your best bet if you jump in the ring buying what sounds like a good a mod you run the risk of being ripped of and even wrecking your car. My biggest peice of advice is read up on everything and know whats needed, you can easily wreck you car if you don't have any idea of what you're getting into.
Old 02-20-2010, 06:47 PM   #26
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
Alrighty then, you got an AIM? because clearly you need some one on one before you post here, trust me, we can be horrible, so bfore we hurt you, and you leave out of anger and frustration, please have some one on one with some us, i've been around for 2 years, and know the ropes... my AIM is in my CP, i talk a lot, so don;t be afraid to fire away, and i know EVERYTHING about the 3400, and the 99 model year, but i know the ins and outs of all three engines and both body styles, and have pretty muhc every part or kit bookmarked in my computer, so if you want/need help, mod or whatnot, hit me up.
Nate's Alero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 07:08 PM   #27
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate's Alero View Post
and i know EVERYTHING about the 3400

reallyz???
Old 02-20-2010, 07:17 PM   #28
AbHeLlRaZoR
Canada's Ghost

AbHeLlRaZoR is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhauck View Post
reallyz???

X2
Old 02-20-2010, 08:44 PM   #29
keithk2313
GX Member

keithk2313 is on a distinguished road
wow i join this thing to learn and meet some cool ppl..but all u ppl do is bash...thanks...
keithk2313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 08:55 PM   #30
leroBob
GLS member

leroBob is an unknown quantity at this point
Keith don't worry about it. At the end of the day this site is truly a good site in general the members are great. It's not uncommon for new members to get a certain amount of hazing u busted on the seen very type A, If you like ur car and the way it looks go with it when u post the pics u are putting it out there for other 2 critique.

AS other have said try the search and that will save u alot of the crap u may get. (seriously we should have a commonly asked question area, so many new members ask the same 5 questions or so.

O and clearing the headlights is a real easy mod and costs next to nothing.
leroBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 08:57 PM   #31
keithk2313
GX Member

keithk2313 is on a distinguished road
thanks lerobob..i appreciate it
keithk2313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 09:08 PM   #32
leroBob
GLS member

leroBob is an unknown quantity at this point
no worries, When u walk into someones house it's always good to come off as humble goes over a little better. Good luck
leroBob is offline   Reply With Quote