Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Product Reviews

Old 12-26-2011, 08:45 AM   #1
Black_Mamba
GX Member

Black_Mamba is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Black_Mamba
Unhappy Milzy Motorsports

I oredered a set of Spark Plug wires from MMS last week on saturday. I paid them via eCheck through PayPal and I got an email saying the check was cleared, blah blah blah.

I emailed them twice about a tracking number but still no replies. I figured I would order the wires and if the service was good i would order more stuff from them.

Has anyone ordered anything from MMS before?

2001 GLS 3.4L Coupe "Black Mamba"

Mods: K&N Cold Air Intake, 8000k H.I.D. Low Beam, 3000k H.I.D. Fog Lights.
Wants: SLP Exhaust, Ported UIM & LIM, 65mm TB, Lowering Springs, Rims, Black Interior.
Black_Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 12:22 PM   #2
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

cavaliers60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
Don't forget that it WAS Christmas time this past week... they were probably a little backed up. Do they have a phone number?
cavaliers60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 12:27 PM   #3
Black_Mamba
GX Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavaliers60 View Post
Don't forget that it WAS Christmas time this past week... they were probably a little backed up. Do they have a phone number?

Yeah I know that but I placed the order a week before Christmas hit & no, no phone number just email adresses

Wants: SLP Exhaust, Ported UIM & LIM, 65mm TB, Lowering Springs, Rims, Black Interior.
Old 12-26-2011, 01:23 PM   #4
G.I.Ceo
GX Member

G.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond repute
Don't worry he is a little slow on things sometimes but you will get your stuff.

I have ordered stuff from him in the past and it does take a little longer then you would like but I have always gotten my stuff.

Garrett GT35 / Turbo Headers / 2.5" high flow DP / 60lb Injectors / Custom SLP Exhaust / Ported 3500 Heads / Ported 3500 UIM/LIM / 65mm TB / Turbonetics Evolution WG / Greddy Type-RS BOV / Casper Adjustable FPR / Casper High Speed Fan Switch / Speedbuilt F/R STB's / Next Level F/R Sway bars / Eibach Springs / Dual Gauge Pod with Aeroforce Gauges / Big Four Upgrade / HP Tuners and more!

"Living is doing everything you want to do and dying is everything else"
G.I.Ceo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 03:56 PM   #5
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
Yea, Mike is a BUSY guy...he'll get your wires to ya
Old 01-02-2012, 11:37 AM   #6
Black_Mamba
GX Member

how long does he normally take?

i dont wanna sound like im bitching but its been almost a month

Old 01-02-2012, 07:06 PM   #7
unchained01
GX Member

unchained01 is on a distinguished road
have you called them ?
unchained01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 08:06 PM   #8
Black_Mamba
GX Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unchained01 View Post
have you called them ?

They emailed me back today. I dont know a phone number for them

Old 01-05-2012, 11:33 AM   #9
unchained01
GX Member

unchained01 is on a distinguished road
http://www.gaownersclub.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=147979 READ THIS This is EPIC FAIL !!!!
unchained01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 12:21 PM   #10
Black_Mamba
GX Member

Well hes rmailed me back. They were on xmas break. So im waiting for the spark plug wires now

Old 01-05-2012, 08:30 PM   #11
Black_Mamba
GX Member

Came home from school tonight and my wires were waiting for me at my door. He didnt have them in stock and had to order them from jeggs and i got them quick. Definitely doing more business with MMS

Last edited by Black_Mamba : 01-05-2012 at 09:26 PM.
Old 11-12-2013, 01:47 PM   #12
MilzyZ34
GX Member

MilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MilzyZ34
Quote:
Originally Posted by unchained01 View Post

You know what, I still have this guy's voicemail saved because it makes me laugh hysterically. I don't have time to read through his whole thread, but I will sum up exactly what happened ...

He ordered ported intakes the week between Christmas and New Years, which we take off for the holidays. I did however answer his calls a few times between those days just because he kept calling over and over and I wanted to keep him happy. I told him my p&p guy took them home with him to work on them over the holiday, and the parts would ship sometime the first week we started back up because after they're ported, we still have to sandblast them, clean them out, tap all the holes, prep all the flange surfaces, and clean them one more time, which takes a little time to do. We came back to work that first week of January, a couple days after the first, I think it was the 3rd or 4th. He called and asked the status, I told him we just started working again that day, I had a call out to my p&p guy, and would get back to him when I heard something. 15 minutes later, he's calling again. He's pretty impatient. So my p&p guy comes to the shop, and I now know what we need to do, and I know this guy is obviously in a life or death need of getting these ported intakes, so I call him and tell him we have the ported intakes in hand, I just have to clean and prep them, and eventhough it's now around 2 or 3pm, I will still do what I have to get them cleaned and ready and ship them that day for him. He says ok that's good. Then he says oh, by the way, I already cancelled the paypal payment for these, but that shouldn't be a problem. I then tell him, "look if you cancelled the payment, I can't ship these, so you need to get that dispute cancelled, and then I can ship them." Paypal tells him if he cancels the dispute, he can't do another one on the same transaction later, so now the guy decides he can't trust me to ship them and proceed to yell at me for about 20 minutes, during which my phone died since I didn't charge it and had spent most of my day so far on the phone. So the guy leaves me this voicemail yelling and saying ...

"Hi Mike, I appreciate you hanging up on me. You're telling me you're not going to give me my money back, and you're not going to give me my parts because you f*cking hung up on me. I better get a call back in 5 minutes. If not I'm filing a complaint to get my money back(which he already did, paypal just hadn't paid him yet, which they can take up to 30 days), and I'm gonna post it on every god-damn f*cking forum I go to, alright!" You know what too, I'm going to record these conversations" (one way conversations of him leaving me a voicemail?) " and all the e-mails. So I do have proof, OK! I don't like getting ripped off, and that's how you're making me feel by giving me these god-damn excuses (Because we took 4-5 days to put his ported intake order together during the ~10 days I take off a year). "either ship the parts, or give me my money back, or I'm taking f*cking action". (which he already did when he did the paypal dispute)

If you can't tell, the guy's kind of a hot-head. Anyone who's dealt with me knows I will bend over backwards to help someone, and I was going out of my way to push this order through as quickly as possible, but in the end, some people simply will never be satisfied.
1977 Corvette - LS1/LS6 T56 - Under Construction
MilzyZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 02:16 PM   #13
tw0123
OSV coming soon!!!!!

tw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond repute
Damn... that's ridiculous!! I thought i was being annoying and impatient waiting for my drtc and timing cover... which you have given me updates on so i know what's going on... i still feel bad asking but this makes me realize there's no pleasing some people!!

Misty: 3400, S&S headers, TCE 65mm TB, CAI, 180* TStat, Milzy motor & tranny mount, 18" BOSS 328 & much more... going osv!!
Silver: 2.4L, 5 speed, GAGT seats, front & rear STB's, all red tails, led headlights, Magnaflow muffler, Milzy Motor mount, WAI, Cosmo short shifter; sold n missed
Tequila: 2.4L, GA interior swap, scrapped...
tw0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 06:17 PM   #14
MMGT1
GLS member

MMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond repute
It takes all kinds brother... and man, you are a shit magnet! HAHAHHAhahahahaa
Old 11-12-2013, 07:18 PM   #15
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
I can vouch for milzy... I have blown him up about stupid suspension questions and got instant replys
Old 11-12-2013, 07:58 PM   #16
natedawg9640
V.I.P. Member

natedawg9640 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to natedawg9640
wow. old thread. but yeah. people can be idiots.

WEBSITE is up! www.rebadgedesign.com
natedawg9640 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 11:15 PM   #17
Shiwnath
15.65 @ 87.3 MPH

Shiwnath is on a distinguished road
I've now dealt with both Ben from WOT-Tech and Mike from Milzy and neither one of them has let me down so far. People need to understand these guys do have lives outside of their professions and ESPECIALLY around Christmas time, things get a little out of hand.

Whenever I've had a question for Mike, I get answer usually within a couple hours which I think is reasonable. When it comes to aftermarket parts for our cars there really isn't any other real alternative other than WOT-Tech or Milzy. I think people should be grateful for still supporting a motor that has been out of production for 8 years. Screw the impatient haters, the stuff these guys sell is worth the wait anyways.

Hit a dear! Back to stock 3400... For now
Shiwnath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 08:22 AM   #18
MMGT1
GLS member

MMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond repute
I am really going to go on a bit of a rant here but what the heck....

Attitudes like the one mentioned above is EXACTLY whats wrong with the western world today. We want it now, heck, we want it yesterday it seems. We have allowed ourselves to become part of the Chinese world and they are taking our two countries right out from under our feet. The conditioning has been happening steadily since George Bush Senior was the rep to China for the US. He opened the trade, made way for manufacturers to send their companies to China and the R&D is supposed to be here. Well, if you have a lick of sense in your feeble mind, you know this is impossible. You cannot have R&D in one country and have your manufacturing in another country, it cannot work. Almost every major company that we think is American is now really in China. With this little bit of information in your head, here is where it pertains to whats happening here. You are used to getting what you want at a really cheap price, fast... thanks to the "slaves" that work in the Chinese factories for next to nothing so you can get what you want at the click of a button and have your little tracking number within hours. No concern for quality, just give it too me now.
Your attitudes has destroyed a nation. 91% of whats on the shelf of your beloved WalMart is Chinese. 95% of the fish you eat comes from Chinese fish farms that have no regulations and are fed some of the nastiest shit you've ever seen. All this because you want it, and you want it now.
Guys like Mike and Ben are old world. To me, they represent what you guys had at one time and sadly they are probably two of the last. I say raise them up, rejoice in the fact that you got to know them, see their stuff, and know they chose quality over making a buck! Get your effing heads out of your asses before its all gone boys. Order your on-line, sub-par Chinese parts and down the road relish in the fact that that you are now part of a communist society. The US is sitting at around 20% unemployment, where do you think you are going to be in 30 years? Choose quality, not speed guys. Stop buying ebay parts, choose a local market, support your troops!!
The week after GM made the announcement that they are moving head office to China I handed in my resignation, and gave them a moths notice with nowhere to go. I now run an interior painting company and we use nothing but US and Canadian manufactured paint and supplies. It cost much more to operate this way, but I am at least trying...
Enjoy your morning coffee, I have to go paint a house
Old 11-13-2013, 01:34 PM   #19
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
I've only dealt with Milzy and this guy is awesome. I've called him numerous times about my 3500 swap and if he doesn't answer he calls back within 30min. I've been to his shop a couple times and been out to lunch with him and a co-worker of his. He's a good guy and like MMGT said we need to appreciate these guys a lot more than we do. There's only two places in this world who do custom projects/parts for our cars so we need to realize that. Well...not all of us cause some of us actually understand these guys have lives but man....unchained kind of sounds like a tool. Anyways....nice to see a lot of members backing up Mike. Keep on keeping on!
Old 11-13-2013, 03:00 PM   #20
MilzyZ34
GX Member

MilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MilzyZ34
Quote:
Originally Posted by billytheman1188 View Post
....unchained kind of sounds like a tool.

maybe he's just naïve enough to think that everything posted on the internet is true.
1977 Corvette - LS1/LS6 T56 - Under Construction
MilzyZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote