Aleromod.com Aleromod.com
Old 11-20-2005, 02:32 PM   #1
eag182
V.I.P. Member

eag182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yea, I've gone over the how to thread a million times. I connected the shiftplus to the blue/white and red/black wires, but i feel nothing different in the shift. I do select the settings when the car is off. I tried to connect it under the hood but that is impossible on the v6. So I tried whiteosv's instructions, and found those two b/w r/b wires coming from the ECU. I connected the shiftplus' wires to them, but I get nothing. Is there anything else I should consider?
eag182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 03:36 PM   #2
Youngblood77
V.I.P. Member

Youngblood77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, consider making the connections under the hood like I did. Use Scott's photographs as a reference for pin location, and make sure the vehicle is nice and cool, otherwise expect some burnt knuckles. Took me longer to route the wires than it did to make the connections correctly, so just take your time, and if you have any other questions, feel free to ask, ok? Once you get the shiftplus installed, you should definately feel a difference, even in mode 1. If your tranny is acting real sloppy to begin with, maybe the 1st step is to have a transmission tech go through your tranny to tighten things up a bit. That way you're not wasting your $40.00 on the B&M. ( That's also one thing I did, and I'll never regret it either. ) With a tight tranny, the effects of the B&M are like night and day.

Your car must be fast, you were haulin' ass when I passed you in my 4-door Buick.

Youngblood77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 11:09 PM   #3
eag182
V.I.P. Member

eag182 is an unknown quantity at this point
how did you splice into that location? its just...so...low...
eag182 is offline   Reply With Quote