Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Common Questions & Troubleshooting

Old 06-10-2011, 07:09 PM   #1
01OldsAleroGt
GLS member

01OldsAleroGt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 01OldsAleroGt Send a message via MSN to 01OldsAleroGt Send a message via Yahoo to 01OldsAleroGt
HELP !!!! Weird Passlock issue

And i don't wanna hear it... i've used the search button like a whore... couldn't find anything.

Ok so rewind two + years ago. Bought my car and the ignition cyl was changed. Always have had a hard start issue. sometimes wasn't there. sometimes took me a couple of minutes to start. Well after doing a induction service and installing a new moonroof motor. my car decided not to start. spent the time doing the passlock bypass to get it started. waited and all that and didn't work.

After that started to strip down the interior to get to the ignition cyl and come to find out that the Yellow/White/Black Passlock wires that were supposed to be in the key cyl werent plugged in the whole time... for the past two years... and now passlock starts to act up.. WTF HELP PLZ !!! lol sorry bout caps.. but seriously any insight to this...

Oh yea.... all diagnosis work is being done at my shop. I have fuel and spark, but no injector pulse. So thats why it leads me to either Passlock or the injector drivers in the PCM took a dump

Last edited by 01OldsAleroGt : 06-10-2011 at 07:20 PM.
01OldsAleroGt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 07:22 PM   #2
jawa
Powered by LX9

jawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to jawa
operator error lol

try a new ing cyl

jawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 07:31 PM   #3
01OldsAleroGt
GLS member

Send a message via AIM to 01OldsAleroGt Send a message via MSN to 01OldsAleroGt Send a message via Yahoo to 01OldsAleroGt
your an ass matt. Im trying others on here for their thought on this shit too lol. trying everything else before having to spend money dude lol....
Old 06-10-2011, 07:44 PM   #4
jawa
Powered by LX9

jawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to jawa
you have an alero it sences that you have money and it wants some

fix your exhaust

jawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 07:42 AM   #5
01OldsAleroGt
GLS member

bump.... if anybody could have any possible insight to this
Old 06-11-2011, 02:59 PM   #6
clutch1
GLS member

clutch1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to clutch1
http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74971

bypass it.
Old 06-11-2011, 06:29 PM   #7
jawa