Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > International

Old 07-21-2005, 02:52 PM   #81
Crolero

two more weeks to go, dose anyone have a small grill they can bring for some bbq? Anyone know how to cook?
Old 07-21-2005, 03:34 PM   #82
RoninKouga

i think this will be no problem. i can live only w/ bbq for weeks.

ill look around if i can grab a small grill to bring with. ill tell you guys if i find one cheap disposable in the local tool store. more important, dun forget to bring some tasty croatian beer
Old 07-21-2005, 04:34 PM   #83
Crolero

no problem Alex, i hope i dont get it taken away at the border crossing. I'll have to sneak it in.... :hide:
Old 07-21-2005, 06:02 PM   #84
FormulaNERD
GLS member

FormulaNERD is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by RoninKouga@Jul 21 2005, 09:18 AM
if you tell me a time that fits i can try to call you to have clearness

i have d1 too, hey what didcha do in germany, f/nerd?

us military. lived near frankfurt for 3 years. travelled abroad
FormulaNERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 02:30 AM   #85
maverick81

Alex, you can call me at evening.

A disposable grill is a good idea.
Old 07-22-2005, 02:57 PM   #86
RoninKouga

lucky shot, voice connections work

d_(^_^)_b
Old 07-26-2005, 02:41 PM   #87
RoninKouga

one week and a lil to go..

so lets get it on!

what do we need.. i can provide a grill now and 3 camping chairs. sum small table d'be great. and a propane operated camping light.. can s/o of u provide?

some ideas ewhat we'll need more?

i'm lookin forward to the meet
Old 07-26-2005, 03:39 PM   #88
Crolero

yea i cant wait. I hope that some stuff i ordered get here by this saterday. Have a lot of things i want to get done before the meet.

a deck of cards would be great as well, im guessing that we can get food in salzburg, everyone should bring some local beer. Im going to try but not sure what'll happen at the border. What else do you guys think that we'll need? Make a list maybe...?
Old 07-26-2005, 04:22 PM   #89
RoninKouga

list, maybe a good idea. i just remembered i have those - i can bring some plasics plates and forks&knives for the bbq

peter, can u organize some of the mentioned items maybe?
Old 07-26-2005, 04:28 PM   #90
Crolero

sure no problem, ill get some plates and stuff just tell me what needs to be brought and consider it done.
Old 07-28-2005, 09:02 AM   #91
maverick81

I think my parents have a table and chairs. On weekend I'll look there for everything what we can need. Okay, I bring some local beer. I think it's the easiest way to buy the food in Salzburg.
Old 07-28-2005, 02:32 PM   #92
Crolero

That would be great if you can get the table and chairs.

We are gonna need a place to meet up at. I think that it would be a good idea to meet at a tankschtel (sp?) maybe on the highway? Ill check the route for anything thats close to the exit. Or do we all have differant exits if we are comming from 3 differant directions...? me confused.
Old 07-28-2005, 02:52 PM   #93
maverick81

I'll also check my route but I think we'll have same exit whatever we're comming from.
Old 07-28-2005, 03:20 PM   #94
Crolero

yea its on the A10 but there isnt anything till you get off the highway. If i've got the right map theres a "IQ Diskont" a few km after the exit.
Old 07-28-2005, 03:38 PM   #95
RoninKouga

hi there i have been a little absent from the net last days. i'm glad here its turning out very well d_(^-^)_b

the meeting up place is a very good idea since i dont know if my navigation software arrives until friday. im happy to tell that i came quite far with my current projects due an all nighter i pulled, so i can take the complete friday off !!!! hehhee

so i think the one thing that's left handy to have is a gas operated lamp, can some one provide? by the way i think i can bring 2 tents and i found a nice piknick set with plates and forks and knifes and stuff and the grill is allready prepared

so now we gotta find a place to meet up - i dont think it'd be too bat if we'd meet at the camping site though. i think we should discuss that when i (maybe) get my austrian map then i can calculate a route. what do you think?
Old 07-28-2005, 03:48 PM   #96
Crolero

Alex i think i saw one of those in bauhaus the other day ill look around for one.

Im going to belgrade on sunday and will be back on wed. so any plans you guys can make and i'll be okay with them.

I will plan on leaving from Zagreb around 10am that means that im at Salzburg around 2-3pm. This ok with everyone?

as im looking at the map online its not that far from the exit, maybe just meet up in the parking lot then....?
Old 07-29-2005, 10:32 AM   #97
maverick81

I'd also propose that we meet up at the parking lot of the camping site because it's only a few metres after the Iq Diskont.
The time is ok for me, 2-3pm.
Old 08-02-2005, 11:01 AM   #98
RoninKouga

agreed.

my all european navi map will not arrive this week ;_; and, i also got some serious issues w/ my computer. so don't worry bout postin me as few. i'm still fired up to the meet *hehehe*

later!
Old 08-02-2005, 06:50 PM   #99
maverick81

Only a few days.

I've checked some nice things: table, esky, voltage converter for the esky, gas cooker, pan
Old 08-03-2005, 02:12 AM   #100
Crolero

just got back from belgrade and cant wait to hit the road again this time for pleasure not work!! Any idea what the weathers gonna be like...?