Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2015, 09:49 AM   #61
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD1 View Post
Did you fill in the rear center exhaust on your bumper and put duals instead? What's that extra line that runs all the way across? Love the car by the way.

Super awesome to that you confused these for the SCT sides, given the fact you initially thought it was a factory piece used. Appreciate it I find it a huge compliment when something aftermarket looks factory.

He said that because you fitted the rockers more like them than OSV

Can you not tell which rear bumper he used????

OMG, and you criticize others cars......wow.

Last edited by Oldsman : 08-16-2015 at 09:59 AM.
Old 08-16-2015, 09:57 AM   #62
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Oh.......you can still remain OSV accurate with a 4 door. Crazy did it for the most part. But yours so far is not so good.
Old 08-16-2015, 10:28 AM   #63
JD1
GX Member

JD1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsman View Post
Oh.......you can still remain OSV accurate with a 4 door. Crazy did it for the most part. But yours so far is not so good.

Wasn't a waaaa post I was mocking you for the most part, sorry I'll be more direct next time. You want to talk about how my cars not done to fit the OSV replica, yet either is yours outside the kit. So you not so much either my friend.

Ow and obviously I know it's a razzi rear bumper dummy again I was mocking you guys since he posted his input without even having a full OSV kit, but he does have the rims so cool story. Again do I have to be more direct with my sarcasm for you old trolls.

Ow and he asked if I used the SC/T sides, just in case you need better reading glasses.

i checked I'm not wearing panties just boxers, but I bet you were when you complained about bdyman screwing you right? Always needed more money, taking his time and that he's just like that with customer cars. But I guess you won't admit to that because well he's still doing your kit.

Feel free to say you didn't since I have heard that from a couple sources who are still on the forum.

now run along, change your depends and stop clogging my thread with your nonsense, I appreciate the input though.

Last edited by JD1 : 08-16-2015 at 10:31 AM.
Old 08-16-2015, 10:52 AM   #64
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Actually while you are responding like a total douche because people commented negatively to your car, scots car is pretty accurate. It is a 2.4l and I know at least the suspension and wheels are off of one of the OSV prototypes before it got crushed. Last I knew his interior was being redone and such, so I wouldn't be surprised if it is accurate. I don't know if he is going to make the drivetrain fully match or not. As far as the cowl hood goes, it looks pretty good with the kit and you can be damn sure that if they hadn't announced that they were pulling the plug on oldsmobile before they started production and the hoods had been readily available that it would have been a pretty common change.
Old 08-16-2015, 10:58 AM   #65
JD1
GX Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03glgold View Post
Actually while you are responding like a total douche because people commented negatively to your car, scots car is pretty accurate. It is a 2.4l and I know at least the suspension and wheels are off of one of the OSV prototypes before it got crushed. Last I knew his interior was being redone and such, so I wouldn't be surprised if it is accurate. I don't know if he is going to make the drivetrain fully match or not. As far as the cowl hood goes, it looks pretty good with the kit and you can be damn sure that if they hadn't announced that they were pulling the plug on oldsmobile before they started production and the hoods had been readily available that it would have been a pretty common change.

And who are you again?
Old 08-16-2015, 10:59 AM   #66
AleroB888
GLS member

AleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03glgold View Post

Yeah, but as usual the first main perpetrator of douchery in the topic was this guy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
i bet if you took a big hot wet drippin steamer on your hood everyone would think it looks great
heres the thing it might make you car look better
give it shot why not
looks good
Old 08-16-2015, 11:00 AM   #67
JD1
GX Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleroB888 View Post
Yeah, but as usual the first main perpetrator of douchery in the topic was this guy:

Be nice, we"d be just like him if we were 44+ with nothing better to do then troll the Internet. Besides he's "good friends with the owners so whatch out". ( my best bdyman douchebag voice)

Last edited by JD1 : 08-16-2015 at 11:05 AM.
Old 08-16-2015, 12:11 PM   #68
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
lmao!!!!!
your getting owned!!!! effin owned!!!!! lmao
face it lol lol your kit sucks and its hacked on slapped on
everyone is stating facts and ya cant handle it
waaa waaaa waaaaa everything is wrong no body lines rocker mldgs omg so bad if you can dish it better take it
like i said when im done with scots national award winning gm accurate osv replica jaws will drop and words will be eatin for lunch and dinner
Old 08-16-2015, 12:17 PM   #69
JD1
GX Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
lmao!!!!!
your getting owned!!!! effin owned!!!!! lmao
face it lol lol your kit sucks and its hacked on slapped on
everyone is stating facts and ya cant handle it
waaa waaaa waaaaa everything is wrong no body lines rocker mldgs omg so bad if you can dish it better take it
like i said when im done with scots national award winning gm accurate osv replica jaws will drop and words will be eatin for lunch and dinner

Lol... Yep sooooo owned your right and I can't handle it either your right lol. I can dish and take it my friend trust me. I'm not at all worried about someone like you. Everyone else but a couple people on hear all think the same thing about you.

I wait for my jaw to drop, till then I'll still mock the fact that your doing the kit for free now since your drained as much out of Scott as you could, or was that just the scuttlebutt from homecoming.
Old 08-16-2015, 12:36 PM   #70
Crazytaxi37
The Dark Lord

Crazytaxi37 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Crazytaxi37
I mentioned the sc/t rockers due to yours being rolled so far under the car. Talk about not catching subtle hints. Now I have never used any one kit in my 3 times redoing my car in the last 14 yrs but each item I use is installed correctly.
Old 08-16-2015, 12:45 PM   #71
Oldsman
Owner

You know........for someone who thinks they know so much on this site, you are stupid on your facts.

for one.......you don't even know what parts are on my car and where they came from.

two.....you don't know what my plans are

for three.....you have turned your poorly installed kit into all about me now and decided to attack me and my car because......I said your rockers and wing aren't installed correctly......sad

I understand going for a different look but then why ask for pics. hell you even pmed me for the info, which I never responded.

Everyone goes for different looks which is fine but if you install something wrong......its wrong. example putting the razzi sides on the wrong side..(not you)...

But moving on to the bdyman stuff........ Has he spent a lot.....yep, has it been taking a long time......yep. did it cost me $5000 for my bumpers to be done.......yep

1....I planned on it costing a lot because I want him to fix the kit and make it look just like the original

2....we have changed plans a few times which have raised costs

3.... Bdyman had to have surgery due to medical issues and cold weather has dictated when we had to stop for the season. Also we have jobs outside of this kit.

4.....I want this to be done right and look amazing and bdyman does too. I want to go to car shows and win and also win at the nationals again as does bdyman.....that costs money and time

5....I own my own business and hired an employee that I have had to train.....expanding my business to more companies nationwide..... Oh wait.......I have 2 kids and a wife......just bought my parents a home 4 houses away that we are remodeling.......working on the BEAST.................OH wait...... why do I have to explain my personal life to you and everyone else on a reason why my kit is taking longer than maybe it should. I don't have too. But some how it has turned into this BS

We all criticize bdyman and others on this site.........only difference we will do it to their face.

Oh I am glad you weren't the donor car
Old 08-16-2015, 12:51 PM   #72
JD1
GX Member

Blahhahahahahahan

I don't think I ask or even care about you, your job or your personal life, but I can appreciate the fact you feel you need to. In all honestly I don't even care what you think about my car, coming from someone like you means as little as it does from bdyman.

Talk about panties in a bunch lol...

And to the face comment lol flag pole 3 o'clock. If have no problem saying any of this to your face period, or bdymans for that manner. What a shame his gender reassignment surgery didn't get the douche out of him hu.

Last edited by JD1 : 08-16-2015 at 12:55 PM.
Old 08-16-2015, 12:52 PM   #73
Oldsman
Owner

Quote:
Be nice, we"d be just like him if we were 44+ with nothing better to do then troll the Internet. Besides he's "good friends with the owners so whatch out". ( my best bdyman douchebag voice)

Oh.....here we go.............I went to far and got a warning......not my fault.....it's because the owner is his friend ( my best JD1 douchebag voice)

should have known this was going to happen.
Old 08-16-2015, 12:56 PM   #74
Oldsman
Owner

Quote:
Blahhahahahahahan

I don't think I ask or even care about your personal life, but I can appreciate the fact you feel you need to.

You brought up my kit to deflect from the fact your kit is installed incorrectly and looks like crap.

hell you rockers aren't mounted the same on each side.......so go throw your bodyman $20 for the install and what $40 for paint. if you use an electric spray gun maybe your paint will match the kit install.

I hope your interior is done better than your kit otherwise it look like crap inside and out which at least something will match.
Old 08-16-2015, 12:56 PM   #75
JD1
GX Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazytaxi37 View Post
I mentioned the sc/t rockers due to yours being rolled so far under the car. Talk about not catching subtle hints. Now I have never used any one kit in my 3 times redoing my car in the last 14 yrs but each item I use is installed correctly.

Congrats I applaud you!!!!!!
Old 08-16-2015, 12:58 PM   #76
JD1
GX Member

Quote:
Oh.....here we go.............I went to far and got a warning......not my fault.....it's because the owner is his friend ( my best JD1 douchebag voice)

should have known this was going to happen.

Hahaha so original didn't I just use that one for bodyman, ow and I was referring to a bdyman quote about the friend thing in case you were wondering.
Old 08-16-2015, 01:02 PM   #77
Oldsman
Owner

Quote:
Blahhahahahahahan

I don't think I ask or even care about you, your job or your personal life, but I can appreciate the fact you feel you need to. In all honestly I don't even care what you think about my car, coming from someone like you means as little as it does from bdyman.

And to the face comment lol flag pole 3 o'clock. If have no problem saying any of this to your face period, or bdymans for that manner. What a shame his gender reassignment surgery didn't get the douche out of him hu.

woooooo an edit........

making yourself bigger and stronger........how far will you go

if you like the way your car looks.........well some people think Caitlyn jenner looks good too
Old 08-16-2015, 01:02 PM   #78
JD1
GX Member

Quote:
You brought up my kit to deflect from the fact your kit is installed incorrectly and looks like crap.

hell you rockers aren't mounted the same on each side.......so go throw your bodyman $20 for the install and what $40 for paint. if you use an electric spray gun maybe your paint will match the kit install.

I hope your interior is done better than your kit otherwise it look like crap inside and out which at least something will match.

Wierd they are mounted the same way lol, no I'm not reflecting from anything did you not read I could care less your opinion on anything.
Old 08-16-2015, 01:10 PM   #79
Oldsman
Owner

after looking at the close up shot of the wing..........how in the blooming hell did you or your body guy not make the ends of the wing match the middle section in height......very poorly installed and a lack of attention to detail

what did you use to mount double sided tape? I hope you had enough material to attach the tape to.......maybe that is why the height difference

also if you go back to your first pics of the sides of the car, one rocker is in and one is out.
Old 08-16-2015, 01:37 PM   #80
JD1
GX Member

Look and read closer the trunk is un aligned since it was taken off. You can tell by the fact that the rear of the trunk gap is higher, sooooooo the spoiler in that close up looks uneven. I think I said that already

And if you look at the first pic when the kits on but grey it wasn't attached it was set on there, the painters tape should have given that away. Now if you look at the new pics yes they do match because they are attached to the car

Last edited by JD1 : 08-16-2015 at 01:41 PM.
Closed Thread