Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > LA1 3400 Specific

Old 07-26-2007, 12:22 PM   #1
redrider07
GX Member

redrider07 is on a distinguished road
Doctor Speed?

So, this is the second time I ordered an item from Doctor Speed, and it has been about a month with no response. I have emailed them twice...zero replies. I ordered an intake june 29th, and have heard nothing.

I will not order sh*t from these guys again...?
redrider07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 12:27 PM   #2
AGT
GLS member

AGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond repute
This is actually more product review category but I think it was good information. Thank you.
AGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 02:20 PM   #3
Bad99Olds
New and Improved

Bad99Olds is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Bad99Olds
sorry about that. threaten to take them to small claims court. not good for them. your stuff should show up shortly there after.
Bad99Olds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 06:24 PM   #4
Alerocharged07
GX Member

Alerocharged07 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Alerocharged07
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrider07 View Post
So, this is the second time I ordered an item from Doctor Speed, and it has been about a month with no response. I have emailed them twice...zero replies. I ordered an intake june 29th, and have heard nothing.

I will not order sh*t from these guys again...?

I remember when I ordered a warm air intake from those Doctor Speed jerks. Doctor Speed took more than a month to send me my stuff. I kept sending these guys emails, which never got a response like you experienced. Thats when I started sending Doctor Speed emails about reporting them to the authorities. What do you know like magic they finally sent me my stuff. Turns out though Doctor speed sent me a intake kit with a cheep air filter cone, which broke off at the rubber necking tube. (The air filter they sent is the same cheap one you can buy for $12.00 bucks at Advanced auto parts.)After that I sent Doctor Speed a rather nasty email and they finally sent me a high quality K&N air filter cone. If I were you I would ask for a full refund and buy your air intake some where else. Doctor Speed is way over priced and they have poor customer service. You can get a cheaper intake kit or build one yourself. Let me know how everything turns out
Alerocharged07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 09:36 PM   #5
Pacho

yea...the guys over at nbodypower told some bad stories about doctor speed and everyone over there says to go with mpracing (btw $170 there for CAI)

http://www.mpracing.org/store/index....d&productId=17
Old 07-27-2007, 01:49 PM   #6
Frostbite545
GL Member

Frostbite545 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Frostbite545
That sucks dude... I bought my CAI from them, got it in a very reasonable time, with a K&N filter also. Not sure if I was just fortunate or what, but thats when i was really new at this. Now I would say ask for a refund ,go on ebay and find the same exact one as Doctor Speed sells, for a lot less.
- General Exclaim UHP Tires
- 2 1/2" Pacesetter Exhaust
- S&S Headers
Frostbite545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 06:43 PM   #7
King Asoka
V.I.P. Member

King Asoka is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to King Asoka Send a message via MSN to King Asoka
ive bought a cai twice from them (first one got stolen) and it always took a long time, just keep pestering them.