Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Audio, Video & Security

Old 07-21-2006, 06:52 AM   #1
_01Alero_
A.S.S. Translator

_01Alero_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Interior Speakers are for sell on ebay

Well everyone, I ran into problems with the speakers that I asked about on here originally. I now have all of my interior speakers on ebay. If you are interested in getting interior speakers then check out these. I will warn you that the 6x9's that I have for sell will not fit into your stock 6x9 brackets, and the magnet is too big to fit into the stock 6x9 place. You will have to put these in custom, but they are amazing speakers once they are installed. The 4x6's should fit no problem at all, and the tweeters are too big for the stock tweeter position, but you can mount them anywhere you like, just run the wires. You guys know what you are doing when you want to put something into your car. Unfortunately, I want to keep the stock look of the interior (except the HU of course), and drilling and cutting into my interior is not what I want to do. So I didnt mod my 6x9 slots to fit these, and just figure Ill try to at least get some money for all of the speakers. They have never been installed. Take a look...

Polk MOMO MMC690
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Polk MOMO MMC460

Polk DB1000 Tweeters
_01Alero_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 06:25 PM   #2
mikegett
GL Member

Location: connersville, Indiana (don't ask, it's not worth it)
mikegett is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to mikegett
Deepening on the year of the alero, the 6x9 may fit. My 2003 GLS had more than ample room for the polk to fit. I nearly purchased a pair when looking for the JL comps I had.
mikegett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 10:05 PM   #3
_01Alero_
A.S.S. Translator

_01Alero_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Yea, I don't think it is the website's fault. In all honesty, they should be able to fit, and they could fit, if I was willing to get a spacer and possibly drill into my rear deck, but I just wanted some speakers to fit in the stock brackets and such. I like to keep stock look. They actually just sold tonight, so Im happy with the outcome. Now I can spend some money on performance. Of course, my wallet isnt very deep, so Im really talking about inexpensive small performance upgrades, but hey, to his his own.
_01Alero_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 12:45 AM   #4
acold7dusta

dont be so sure, i bought kenwood excelon X6900 and the basket was large enough that i hadda open up the speaker hole to fit it all flush.