Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > At The Track

Old 11-18-2011, 07:45 AM   #21
Black_Mamba
GX Member

Black_Mamba is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Black_Mamba
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
Speedometer isn't exactly accurate.. and stock Aleros are limited to 106-108 depending on the exact year/model combo and where you look in the tune (spark ramp out at 106, fuel ramp out at 108, that kind of thing).

This car has been at 155 and is physically limited somewhere around 185-190 I think..

And 13.2 is nothing to be happy about, until considered with the speed and significant problems. It will run at least 12.2 (and maybe even 11.9) in the spring. Taking forever to get this thing apart and back together, but hopefully in the next few weeks it'll be running and I can break it in again and then take some neat videos in and out of the car with the exhaust opened up and monstrous.

youve seen an alero get up to 150+?

2001 GLS 3.4L Coupe "Black Mamba"

Mods: K&N Cold Air Intake, 8000k H.I.D. Low Beam, 3000k H.I.D. Fog Lights.
Wants: SLP Exhaust, Ported UIM & LIM, 65mm TB, Lowering Springs, Rims, Black Interior.
Black_Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 08:18 AM   #22
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Mamba View Post
youve seen an alero get up to 150+?
I drove mine at that speed... that's what I meant when I said "this car"
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 11:28 AM   #23
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Mamba View Post
Then my speedometer is broken cause I can hit 110mph. & you call me a noob? You act like I should know what his car has like I built it? Stfu
Yes, i called you a noob cause you are a noob. Look at his "signature"....it the thing at the bottom of his posts....with a massive turbo in the pic and a header. Also, ion is known as the turbo guy....you would know that if you weren't a noob Dont get sassy with me!

Chris....150 in an alero...how did that feel? lol
Old 11-18-2011, 12:41 PM   #24
guiguilandry
Premier V.I.P. Member

guiguilandry is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
I drove mine at that speed... that's what I meant when I said "this car"

me too!! BUT ONLY ONCE... I WENT TO 160... GOTTA LOVE ABBANDONED AIRPORT.....

www.demonautosport.ca
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2941359
http://demonautosport.monchar.com/
guiguilandry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 01:27 PM   #25
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by billytheman1188 View Post
Like 70mph... high speed isn't fun nor safe. Acceleration is where it's at.

Quote:
Yes, i called you a noob cause you are a noob. Look at his "signature"....it the thing at the bottom of his posts....
The picture itself is a link to a list of everything done... and it even has a separate link on top that says Modifications.
Old 11-18-2011, 02:20 PM   #26
MMGT1
GLS member

MMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond repute
If you had the HP, I think the 3.29 final drive tops out around 225mph, completely theoretical... lol
Old 11-18-2011, 02:48 PM   #27
Black_Mamba
GX Member

Black_Mamba is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Black_Mamba
Quote:
Yes, i called you a noob cause you are a noob. Look at his "signature"....it the thing at the bottom of his posts....with a massive turbo in the pic and a header. Also, ion is known as the turbo guy....you would know that if you weren't a noob Dont get sassy with me!

Obviously he's modded. But I didn't know what mods he had. Obviously he's got a turbo. Idk what else he's done. I didn't ask him or look for a specific thread with his build or anything.

2001 GLS 3.4L Coupe "Black Mamba"

Mods: K&N Cold Air Intake, 8000k H.I.D. Low Beam, 3000k H.I.D. Fog Lights.
Wants: SLP Exhaust, Ported UIM & LIM, 65mm TB, Lowering Springs, Rims, Black Interior.
Black_Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 08:40 AM   #28
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
You say your car is physically limited to 180ish... power wise maybe but I dont think I would do that with your cars current structural condition....
xXManwhoreXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 08:59 AM   #29
[ion] C2
636 whp

definitely not lol, like i always say i don't like top speed, it's all about the acceleration