Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > West Coast

Old 07-11-2009, 11:59 PM   #1
MP99Alero
GL Member

MP99Alero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to MP99Alero
arizona

I know that ii'v asked this before, just trying to get some people here in az to get together, I need to see at least one alero that isn't stock. I work alot, but I would like to set something up. I'm in ft huachuca, just say something here or send me an email.........and i'll take pictures of my alero and post them soon, i hope!
Old 07-12-2009, 01:26 AM   #2
broken__one
GX Member

broken__one is on a distinguished road
I'm in tucson, i wouldn't mind a get together of some AZ members myself. Everyone here seems too busy.
broken__one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 11:16 PM   #3
00redse
GX Member

00redse is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm in phoenix. I've got a grand am that's far from stock, and i'm getting a very far from stock alero in a few weeks.

here's the Grand Am http://www.cardomain.com/ride/816505

and here's the alero http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27425
00redse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 12:28 AM   #4
MP99Alero
GL Member

well i will try and get a secedual update for august, and maybe some weekend i can try and set up a small get together, maybe have a barbque somewhere.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:36 AM   #5
broken__one
GX Member

Sounds good, just let me know when. Hopefully we can get a few more interested and this idea doesn't just die off like the other atempts.
Old 07-13-2009, 01:13 AM   #6
00redse
GX Member

00redse is an unknown quantity at this point
cool. I don't get the alero til the first of august.
00redse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 03:44 AM   #7
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
Heads up. I'm based out of Fort Huachuca but am in Iraq until October. If you want to see an Alero that isn't stock, I'll be happy to show it to you when I get back. I just left there on mid-tour R&R on July 5th. If I had known you were there, I could have linked up with you then.

See you in October.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 06:44 PM   #8
MP99Alero
GL Member

if this goes well, I wanna do it more than once. I don't know many people in az, and those i do know live in glendale. I'm trying to get something fingured out, all i need is ideas of where to meet.
Old 07-17-2009, 11:18 PM   #9
MP99Alero
GL Member

My wife would like me to recomend everyone comming out to my place so I don't have to drive far, but I was also thinking about trying somwhere in tuscon, but don't really know whats out there so I would need some help figuring that out. I was also thinking maybe parker canyon resivour, or another out doors area.....y'all just let me know if you have any ideas on where to meet.
It will most likely be on the first free weekend I have, but being an MP I have to take what I can get, so might be mid week as well, wanna do it by the end of aug though.
Old 07-18-2009, 01:38 AM   #10
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
best bet is get with Trickyslick and see about hooking it up in the Tucson area. I don't think you're going to get many people from Phoenix to show if they have to drive that far for just a day trip, especially if it's during the week.

Just a suggestion though.

Once I get back, I'll be happy to help you host more events as well, but if you want a larger turn-out, I recommend you invite the rest of the N-body family as well, such as from the malibu and grand am groups.

P.S. - might update your location on your avatar

Old 07-27-2009, 10:13 PM   #11
broken__one
GX Member

Did you want to have a bbq or somthing at one of the parks here?
Old 07-30-2009, 02:15 AM   #12
MP99Alero
GL Member

thats up to everyone else, i just got my secedual today, but it could change...as of right now any time after the 10th would be good for me...I have the 10th-12th, and the 15th/16th. i'd really like to meet some alero owners out here. just need some input from others, i don't know tucson at all so need sugestions
Old 07-30-2009, 08:06 AM   #13
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

so did you get by the house yet?

Old 07-30-2009, 12:13 PM   #14
MP99Alero
GL Member

haven't stoped by, thinkin' i'm gonna do it this commin' week though, its been really hectic here lately. Seems like all the stoopidos showed up.
Old 07-30-2009, 01:54 PM   #15
Trickyslick
V.I.P. Member

Trickyslick is an unknown quantity at this point
As I mentioned to MP99 I will be out of town this next weekend to get our sons S-10 custom painted along with some other stuff but I am open other times. I will keep checking in and hope we can get together...

raycool72@yahoo.com
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2231641/1
Trickyslick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 08:23 AM   #16
MP99Alero
GL Member

So after carefull deliberation, and the help of broken_one, i have decided to choose agua caliente park for the location for our fun little gathering....I figure the 22nd would be a better day to do it, but I'm p for sugestions. I just wanna know if you will show up if I do this. I will bring some burgers, buns, and stuff to burn it on, and probably some drinks. Plus my far from nice alero.
Just let me know guys, please.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:17 PM   #17
MP99Alero
GL Member

si, i need to know if anyone wants to come out on the 22nd for a little get together. I won't be able to convince my wife to ride in a car with no ac or radio for an hour for just one person though. If this doesn't work then I'm just gonna wait untill BJ gets back then we will set something up.
Old 08-09-2009, 01:46 AM   #18
HazMatt24
GLS member

HazMatt24 is on a distinguished road
my suggestion would be to wait until BJ gets back (his car has drawing power) and do something up in Tucson. SV is a haul from Phx, especially for a day trip.
1994 Chevy Suburban aka The Zombie Mower 4" Rancho suspension lift 2" body lift. 315/75/16 Mickey Thompson Radial M/Ts 10000K HID 12" JL W3 Subs in custom box 1000W Alpine mono amp 1F capacitor 6.5" JL mids 4X6 Pioneers in dash 450W Alpine 4 channel Dynomax cat & exhaust
2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT chameleon paint, Cadillac 22" wheels
HazMatt24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:13 AM   #19
MP99Alero
GL Member

the park in is tucson, but thats fine, i will just wait untill he gets back, and drag him up there
Old 08-09-2009, 09:52 AM   #20
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

Right on, I'm down with that. We can convoy up together if you like. Right now, it's looking like arriving home right at the end of October. Looking forward to it.