Aleromod.com Aleromod.com
Old 03-22-2004, 10:42 AM   #1
RhSDisTanceGuY

Anyone near the Baton Rouge area? Im planning to do some work to my car this summer and would like to meet up with someone who has already done mods to their Alero...
Old 03-22-2004, 04:05 PM   #2
Sportalero

As far as i can tell, you, me, and AleroDownSouthGirl are the only ones holding down The Boot. She's in Paulina, somewhere tween BR and NO. Try linking up with her.
Old 03-22-2004, 09:06 PM   #3
AftermathAlero
V.I.P. Member

AftermathAlero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to AftermathAlero
I'm from new orleans, You know me sportalero.. you met me at summer streets. My old screenname used to be AleroME.

I'd moved to dallas last november.. but I'm still in and out of the state for the shows.
Old 03-23-2004, 02:26 AM   #4
Sportalero

I didn't forget about you. I just knew that you had moved and wasn't sure how often you got back here. I know it was a while ago, but congrats on your induction into Aftermath. RhSDisTanceGuY, this is the man to link up with. He's gone far beyond the standard "chrome wheels and system" plateau. You should pick his brain for ideas. If i can work my schedule and budget out right, i hope to make a few LA shows this summer. Hope to see you guys there. Later. And good hearing from you, Rich
Old 03-23-2004, 07:28 AM   #5
RhSDisTanceGuY

alright if either are yall around BR, i wouldnt mind driving to n.o. or wherever, i think im planning to go to ruston for spring break (to see what la tech is like) so if thats close to anyone, say so