Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Old 04-25-2024, 06:15 PM   #1
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Finally got the car back from the transmission shop after 2 months.

Clutch Masters was taking too long and being unresponsive and difficult to communicate with, so I took a new OEM style bearing and removed the plastic portion and had a -3 AN fitting welded to it, making my own plastic-less bearing setup. After bringing the part to them last Monday and expressing that I will pay more to expedite this as it's been sitting at their shop for 1.5 months, I returned on Tuesday to find out they haven't touched it and no one wants to work on it, so maybe another week and a half and they'll call me.

However, they did the remove and reinstall today and now I have it back. Unfortunately they touched a bunch of stuff doing it. Gotta get another alignment because the steering wheel is turned terribly to go straight. A clamp on the turbo to charge pipe coupler was completely off so massive boost leak. They left their custom engine hoist hook attached using one of my cam tower bolts. And other minor things. Hate to have it in various shops so damn often.

I just want to drive it.

[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote