Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > LD9 2.4L Twin Cam Specific

Old 06-30-2004, 12:33 PM   #21
SniperD5

j-work, the lights that come on are the same ones, so perhaps i will go in and get it all checked out, cuz the lights are annoying, and it would be nice to have my car running more efficiently
Old 07-13-2004, 10:35 AM   #22
3.4 Euro Alero
GL Member

3.4 Euro Alero is an unknown quantity at this point
I just placed a posting about K&N air filters screwing up some sensors. From what the dealership told me, I believe it is only on the 3.4, but not totally sure. I think I still have the bulletin # at home. I will check and post tomorrow. As I said, I am trying to get more info on it myself.
Old 07-15-2004, 07:14 AM   #23
3.4 Euro Alero
GL Member

3.4 Euro Alero is an unknown quantity at this point
I found the bulletin and it is #04-07-30-013. I know it does not specifically note a potential decrease in mileage, but obviously if the sensors are messing up and it is running rich (happened to me as well), there is potentially your problem. I know many people on this site have not had a problem, and it seems to be quite rare, but none the less may be something to check out. I posted the complete Bulletin here - Service Bulletin # 04-07-30-013