Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > General Performance

Old 10-08-2004, 10:20 PM   #1
Arsonalero

hey i just got done reading an article in my local newspaper and the texaco station by house has shut down because of 30+ complaints about ppls car are breaking down cuz of bad gas clogging the injectors! They reopened about a month ago and i put gas in my car twice since then.... how hard is it to take apart and look at my injectors.... and do you think i will have a problem???please let me know ASAP, cuz i have a brand new motor in my car and i dont wanna go through this damn problem again!!!!
Old 10-09-2004, 12:02 AM   #2
AftermathAlero
V.I.P. Member

AftermathAlero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to AftermathAlero
just go get the injectors cleaned out asap. if your worried

no way to really tell unless you hook up a full computer scanner that read the injectors at each cylinder.. or you can take apart your upper intake manifold and pull out the each injector at the fuel rail.. but then you need to get new o-rings and new intake gasket.
Old 10-09-2004, 02:15 AM   #3
Arsonalero

i just talked to a buddy of mine that has an Expedition and he got gas from the same place on sunday and tonight it took a POOP, i got gas the next day and im thinking its gonna do it tomorrow!! If it does im gonna have my insurance company go after them plus have them fix THEIR BAD!!
Old 10-09-2004, 04:04 AM   #4
Crazytaxi37
The Dark Lord

Crazytaxi37 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Crazytaxi37
Next time stay away from gas stations that have had this type of problem. :thumbsup:
Old 10-09-2004, 04:19 PM   #5
Sundayalero
GL Member

Sundayalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Arsonalero@Oct 9 2004, 01:15 AM
i just talked to a buddy of mine that has an Expedition and he got gas from the same place on sunday and tonight it took a POOP, i got gas the next day and im thinking its gonna do it tomorrow!! If it does im gonna have my insurance company go after them plus have them fix THEIR BAD!!
It might be tough to get your insurance company to go after them. You should go to their liability insurance company.
<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>Every now and then when your life gets complicated and the weasels start closing in, the only real cure is to load up on heinous chemicals and then drive like a bastard from Hollywood to Las Vegas. Just roll the roof back and screw it on, grease the face with white tanning butter and move out with the music at top volume, and at least a pint of ether.
-From the book Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas by Hunter S. Thompson </span>
Sundayalero is offline   Reply With Quote