Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > General Performance

Old 09-23-2005, 02:17 AM   #81
slowandlow
V.I.P. Member

slowandlow is an unknown quantity at this point
no bought it new and i dident twist anything. the car was re ended once and was hit in the passanger side.
ok i am not the best car guy i am prety new to renching on cars. but i am very good at electroincs i designede and bult a slot machine. i took a 9mill mounted it to a rc car and put a wireless camera on it. bult a op amp and can buld/fix install computers and home theaters.
all i want is a little feed back and a little advice. all i ask is for a little patiance and a little help.
forbidden has ben very helpfull and so has tech suport at easy street. helped me wire in the switch block to the digital setup and installing a seccond relay for the seccond pump.

if i knew everything i would not be on here.
yeah some things i say is dump some times my spelling is bad b ut all i want is help not to get bashed.
slowandlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 07:22 PM   #82
Oldsmopimp

Damn, now I feel bad. I dont mean to sound like a rooster. Just some of things youve said/asked.....Its like, "ok, this guy seriosly needs to bring is car to someone experianced with airride, etc.." But your right, at least your trying to learn. Keep at it and good luck with the car. Its looking good.
Old 09-23-2005, 07:24 PM   #83
Oldsmopimp

Oh ya.....and you may wanna take it somewhere else to get it alligned. The toe should be fine in the rear. Try to find a reputable place that does work on modified cars..not just in and out everyday cars.
Old 09-24-2005, 01:45 AM   #84
slowandlow
V.I.P. Member

slowandlow is an unknown quantity at this point
i went to a guy that dues way out customs. he said it is normal for a little toe in on the alero. i showed him everything i did he said it looks good. and i asked him to fix all my air leakes. so for about 100 he is going to move all the valves in to the area where the spare is and fix all my leakes . and get rid of the thumping noise. also i was tild i can get another 1/2-1 in with a few mods to the front to make it drop as much as the back but i think i am going to hold off on that.
he had a nice hemi 300 putting lambos kit on. that just dont look as cool as in the pics you see.
slowandlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2005, 02:08 AM   #85
AftermathAlero
V.I.P. Member

AftermathAlero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to AftermathAlero
In the front : to get another 1/2" you need to cut slots in the pinch weld lip and beat them flat or just grind the area down and weld up where the pinch weld seem was.

Thats the easy 1/2"

Another way get is to down size ur tire profile. like if u have 18's ... get like 215/35/18 instead of 225/40/18 and it'll make it lower, but your speedo will be off by alot.