Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > General Performance

Old 07-10-2008, 07:48 PM   #41
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
ive been on air ride for 3 plus yrs and never have i had one problem no leaks not on problem at all, it all depends if ya know what your doin
so your wrong again, i dunno what to tell ya
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 11:49 PM   #42
super white alero1
Trying to get it together

super white alero1 is on a distinguished road
Damn you two still at it?
Old 07-11-2008, 06:49 PM   #43
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
he will see the light, and see that air ride is the way to go
Old 07-11-2008, 09:10 PM   #44
alerored04
GLS member

alerored04 is an unknown quantity at this point
bdyman how much does the compressor and all the other stuff weigh? I thought my car handled well until I rode in Jordan's bagged alero, my only concern would be added weight in the trunk to haul around. That and the fact that I can't afford it nor could I justify it.
alerored04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 10:05 PM   #45
bdyman
GLS member

its not to heavy, maybe 10-15 lbs, air ride tech stuff is pretty light, soon everyone will be on air ride,,,,,,,mmmmhhuuaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 07-11-2008, 10:56 PM   #46
02AleroEco
GL Member

02AleroEco is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 02AleroEco
you can moan all you want.. i dont want/ care for bagging my car.

So keep goin, its just in one opening and out the other, i dont care about your opinion, and never really did. so ur wasting time
02AleroEco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 07:44 AM   #47
bdyman
GLS member

that fine next time you are on here asking for help about your car, i will make sure i wont give you the CORRECT advice, since iam gay and all
pppppssssshhhhttttttt,,,,got air???
Old 07-12-2008, 02:13 PM   #48
02AleroEco
GL Member

whatever, i dont care.. i have never come on here for help, only suggestions.

I know more than enough about cars to beable to fix it without asking you
Old 07-12-2008, 07:11 PM   #49
bdyman
GLS member

lol, well if ya know so much then why are you asking about lowering springs then???
Old 07-12-2008, 07:18 PM   #50
bdyman
GLS member

i will try... but in the mean time, i know they dont have an axle in the back cuz its a FWD. but the rod that connects the tires or whatever the hell its called.. hahhahahahhah and to whoever made the dibs on headlights.. humor is always good

oh ya you know allot about cars lmao!!!!, what is that rod thingy that connects to the tire oh god lol priceless
Old 07-13-2008, 09:13 PM   #51
02AleroEco
GL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02AleroEco View Post
whatever, i dont care.. i have never come on here for help, only suggestions.

I know more than enough about cars to beable to fix it without asking you

see the bold lettering? or cant u see. SUGGESTIONS...
Old 07-13-2008, 10:43 PM   #52
bdyman
GLS member

do i have to find more posts you made that make you look like someone that is totaly clueless about cars

hummm i wonder what that rod thingy is lmao!!!!!
Old 07-13-2008, 10:47 PM   #53
bdyman
GLS member

03-27-2007, 10:13 AM #8 02AleroEco vbmenu_register("postmenu_267642", true);
GX Member

Great thanks.. ill probably look into doing that soon.. since i work at a grocery store, money is tight.. so little by little this is gonna come together.

so , lol, oh god this is even better, lol, what isle is the rod thingy on ??
Old 07-14-2008, 06:24 AM   #54
02AleroEco
GL Member

the tie rod? is that what you mean
Old 07-14-2008, 07:19 PM   #55
bdyman
GLS member

lmao!!! best clueless thread ever lmao!!! oh god!! that was good

let me break it down for ya, lol lol
engine
tranny
AXLE SHAFT/rod thingy as you call it
spindle
strut......ppppssstttt got air?
lower control arm
outer tie rod
rack&pinion
"excuse me sir, what isle are the despends on?"

Last edited by bdyman : 07-14-2008 at 07:25 PM.
Old 07-15-2008, 06:35 AM   #56
02AleroEco
GL Member

and excuse me sir, you aparently didnt read the thread, maybei might not have gotten the right part, but that was in regards to my accident where i was hit in the rear, not front. but thanks for trying.

and im sorry we dont have the right depends for you
Old 07-15-2008, 06:47 AM   #57
02AleroEco
GL Member

i dont know what it is about ppl who tune. but they all think they are higher than everybody else.

Whatever you are trying to prove or whoever your trying to impress. but hears some news, it isnt impressing me, and i bet not many other ppl

so you can go on and on, and again i dont care, so what if i dont know the name of a specific part.. i dont like working on suspension related items anyway, only body work, and sound, and that type of stuff.

Someone just close this thread, cuz its pointless, and obivously coming here for advise, only got me shotdown, i didnt even get a clear answer, so there is no sense having this take space on the server
Old 07-16-2008, 12:41 AM   #58
Cliff8928

Cliff8928 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Cliff8928 Send a message via AIM to Cliff8928
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02AleroEco View Post
Someone just close this thread, cuz its pointless, and obivously coming here for advise, only got me shotdown, i didnt even get a clear answer, so there is no sense having this take space on the server

I may be captain obvious here, but i believe you started it by insulting someone else's choice of suspension setup. Maybe it's just me..
2004 Corvette Convertible M6
1994 Chevy Beretta - Quad4/M5
Cliff8928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 01:39 AM   #59
bdyman
GLS member

ya know cliff your right he did insult me and other people for chosingdifferent suspension set ups, and dude, you work in a grocery store, you call a suspension item a "rod thingy" and you say you do body work??? oh god thats gotta be scary
Old 07-16-2008, 06:52 AM   #60
02AleroEco
GL Member

first of all.. what does 'rob thingy' have to do with me asking if something could be done?

and second of all i just simply said that i dont like airride and never will..you consider that insulting someone.. wow is all i can say.

And dont worry if i do body work.. maybe you dont, but i know enough to fix it right. maybe i might not work on suspension, but who cares.. you are obviously the only one who does