Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > General Performance

Old 07-24-2008, 03:10 PM   #21
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
no! thats not what i meant!

i dont want this forum to turn into a word war....WHO CARES?????? if this was all i had to worry about id have a pretty good life and an emptier mind....get along...

you really need to stop egging him on.....youre newer than him and he is more established...who do you think will go first??? lay off and dont even look at this thread anymore...
Old 07-24-2008, 03:13 PM   #22
Bmorezcmunee
GX Member

Bmorezcmunee is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate's Alero View Post
no! thats not what i meant!

i dont want this forum to turn into a word war....WHO CARES?????? if this was all i had to worry about id have a pretty good life and an emptier mind....get along...

you really need to stop egging him on.....youre newer than him and he is more established...who do you think will go first??? lay off and dont even look at this thread anymore...

just cuz hes tenured doesnt give him the liberty to be a d!ck whenever he wants
Bmorezcmunee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 03:13 PM   #23
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
I think you need to go arrange a face-to-face meet and discuss this further. At least as long as you can before your head is introduced to the ground.

He gave valid information, you took it as a personal attack, and decided to be the little kitty and whine about it.

Go shut the eff up and get the hell out of here.
[ion] C2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 03:15 PM   #24
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
LOL!!

anyway! Stop or shits gonna go down!

if you dont learn to stop now youre gonna meet up with someone who isint gonna take it and his fist will be through the back of your neck!

YOU HAVE TO LEARN WHEN TO STOP!
Old 07-24-2008, 03:20 PM   #25
Bmorezcmunee
GX Member

actually he didnt give me any new information. Vtolds actually gave me the valid info. from then which i got a disrespectful tone from a 3rd party. if you look at anyones elses post, there is no hositility. where his came from? im not sure why or what for.
Old 07-24-2008, 03:27 PM   #26
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

ok i know....let me reread this over

you
so i just got home from an extremely bad thunderstorm. raining cats and dogs and hard. anyway....as im driving through the beat up and pitted streets of baltimore.... i remembered my CAI in my fenderwell. as soon as i think about it my car starts jerking from taking water into the intake. i come to a red light and the car cuts off. this is the first time this has ever happened but then i have never been in a rainstorm that bad with a CAI with my HO. does anyone think it was just the engine sucking in water or a bigger issue?

blackjack
yes, hydrolock is a possibility in this case. Pull ALL of the plugs at one time (making a note of which came from what cylinder, check them for moisture, and crank the engine over, watch for water to spit out the plug holes. Also, check for film (water) in the oil.

You
well it does start up fine now. just wondering if anyone had an experience similar to this

Blackjack
Your response had absolutely nothing to do with what he suggested.

He said CHANGE YOUR OIL AND FILTER. he said nothing about adding seafoam to your oil. He said nothing about sucking some seafoam into the intake. However, you can suck whatever you want into wherever you want for all I care.

That means dump all of your oil out, put a new filter on, and then refill with oil.

If you aren't going to be able to correctly interpret intelligent solutions, please don't ask questions.

Seafoam is primarily for cleaning off sludge, debris and buildup in your intake tract and fuel system.

THIS is where the problem started
you should not react to these kinds of things and thats what people are gonna do to you!

i was a noob not to long ago and i went all out on threads, i started like 10!

they hammered me for so many things!

i Used To Type Like This(i cant even do it anymore)
and they even ragged on me for that!

CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY!!!!! i changed and im still here arent i??

Old 07-24-2008, 03:31 PM   #27
Bmorezcmunee
GX Member

blackjack
yes, hydrolock is a possibility in this case. Pull ALL of the plugs at one time (making a note of which came from what cylinder, check them for moisture, and crank the engine over, watch for water to spit out the plug holes. Also, check for film (water) in the oil.

oh wow he did say that didnt he. thanks for pointing that out Nate. Sorry Blackjack
Old 07-24-2008, 03:32 PM   #28
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmorezcmunee View Post
and in case you didnt learn at school for the socially inept that seafoam is PETROLEUM. water and oil a 2 different things.

** Comment retracted***

Your new post came in while I was still typing. I'm dropping it now.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 03:32 PM   #29
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

HEY!! he said sorry!!!
Old 07-24-2008, 03:33 PM   #30
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Sorry double posted
Old 07-24-2008, 03:35 PM   #31
Bmorezcmunee
GX Member

sorry BlackJack. i read the posts too fast. will you be my friend?

Last edited by Bmorezcmunee : 07-24-2008 at 03:38 PM.
Old 07-24-2008, 03:35 PM   #32
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

There! now were all friends again!(oh god i hope!)
Old 07-24-2008, 03:38 PM   #33
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
sorry BlackJack. read the posts too fast. will you be my friend?

Look, I understand. I thought I was offering you reasonable information and I thought you were just blowing it off. Naturally I got a little miffed. No harm, no foul, no grudge. I'm dropping it.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 03:40 PM   #34
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

good!

now go change your oil and be done with it...
Old 07-24-2008, 03:40 PM   #35
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Quote:
sorry BlackJack. i read the posts too fast. will you be my friend?

nice edit! lol
Old 07-24-2008, 03:44 PM   #36
Bmorezcmunee
GX Member

aleromod group hug! ......
Old 07-24-2008, 03:45 PM   #37
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

ok overboard! just go change your oil.....
Old 07-24-2008, 03:49 PM   #38
Bmorezcmunee
GX Member

ugh, now i gotta buy that expensive royal purple...(7.50 a quart) and change my oil. oh well. there goes my beer money
Old 07-24-2008, 03:50 PM   #39
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

heheheheh just think how your car will feel...

whats so good about royal purple??
Old 07-24-2008, 03:51 PM   #40
Midgear
on vacation

Midgear is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Midgear Send a message via Yahoo to Midgear
its threads like this that bring the aleromod community closer together..

*walks away laughing*

Midgear is offline   Reply With Quote