Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > General Performance

Old 12-29-2012, 11:38 PM   #21
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
04PONTIAC.

You gotta understand. sadly, Eric is a Honduh guy.. I'm sure the route he goes will look pretty sweet........ Hopefully.....
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 11:41 PM   #22
04PONTIACGA
GL Member

04PONTIACGA is on a distinguished road
Yes, they are made here, just for shipping cost. If they could build them over there, and still make the same profit they would. I am not a fan of any import, no way no how. If we made cars that lasted forever and needed little to no repair what kind of economy do you think we would have. Things are built to fail/break people need jobs, and look at most jobs people have repair, maintain, restore, etc. You think we can't make shit that lasts forever. Of course we can, try it and see what we become.
04PONTIACGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 11:43 PM   #23
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
You mad that civic si motors from the same year as your car make more power and torque with a 2.0???
Old 12-29-2012, 11:43 PM   #24
04PONTIACGA
GL Member

Than he should have bougtht a Honda.
Old 12-29-2012, 11:46 PM   #25
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04PONTIACGA View Post
Than he should have bougtht a Honda.

He has a crx lol
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 11:47 PM   #26
04PONTIACGA
GL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXManwhoreXx View Post
You mad that civic si motors from the same year as your car make more power and torque with a 2.0???

Not at all, look at the compression ratio on the 2.0 and look at ours, we are only at 9.5:1, where as the 2.0 is around 10.5:1 or 11:1. There just isn't enough people willing to put effort into these.
Old 12-29-2012, 11:48 PM   #27
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
I have a honda im a diehard olds fan. I havent seen you at the olds homecoming every year or the nationals.. when I see you there ill believe you. Dont judge my car prefrences based off of your bias. American cars are now based off foreign cars so you should just get a vespa man. If you think the GM didnt copy the luxury midsize off of lexus and acura your just a fool.

Last edited by xXManwhoreXx : 12-29-2012 at 11:50 PM.
xXManwhoreXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 11:52 PM   #28
04PONTIACGA
GL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post
He has a crx lol

But, are the wheels going on the crx?
Old 12-29-2012, 11:54 PM   #29
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

Nope. On the alero
Old 12-29-2012, 11:56 PM   #30
04PONTIACGA
GL Member

That's all that's tendy now based on media. Just like the trend of wearing pants below my ass. Didn't do that because everyone else was and won't follow the import term either. It's just what makes them money, and sadly that's what ever one cares about.
Old 12-29-2012, 11:57 PM   #31
04PONTIACGA
GL Member

Quote:
Nope. On the alero

Exactly!
Old 12-30-2012, 12:00 AM   #32
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

Domestic car fads come from import car fads which come from euro car fads that came from domestic car fads in the 70s
Old 12-30-2012, 12:03 AM   #33
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

Who really cares though man its my car why the eff do you care?
Old 12-30-2012, 12:12 AM   #34
04PONTIACGA
GL Member

Because, It's not going to look right. You don't wanna se some crager s/s's on a Honda. Things just go together, and these do not. Of course to each his own, but why ask for opinions if your going to be so stubborn.
Old 12-30-2012, 12:14 AM   #35
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

When the eff did I ask for your opinion show me where
Old 12-30-2012, 12:16 AM   #36
tw0123
OSV coming soon!!!!!

tw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond repute
he didn't ask for an opinion... he asked what the widest wheel he could use was...

let him have his choice and leave it at that...

damn you ninjad me eric!!

Misty: 3400, S&S headers, TCE 65mm TB, CAI, 180* TStat, Milzy motor & tranny mount, 18" BOSS 328 & much more... going osv!!
Silver: 2.4L, 5 speed, GAGT seats, front & rear STB's, all red tails, led headlights, Magnaflow muffler, Milzy Motor mount, WAI, Cosmo short shifter; sold n missed
Tequila: 2.4L, GA interior swap, scrapped...
tw0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 12:19 AM   #37
04PONTIACGA
GL Member

If you don't want opinions don't post. You didn't ask for mine directly, but you never said you didn't want my opinionso next time just say you don't want my opinion, and a won't type a thing.
Old 12-30-2012, 12:21 AM   #38
04PONTIACGA
GL Member

He didn't have a problem with my opinion about the three spoke, but about these he does.
Old 12-30-2012, 12:22 AM   #39
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

Well now that you have posted my opinion of you "hill jack dildo"
Old 12-30-2012, 12:27 AM   #40
04PONTIACGA
GL Member

Quote:
Well now that you have posted, my opinion of you "hill jack dildo"

there I corrected your grammer for you. No I am not a hill jack dildo, I would be a jack dildo. No hills in Illinois, just flat here.