Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > General Performance

Old 08-23-2007, 02:11 AM   #21
_01Alero_
A.S.S. Translator

_01Alero_ is an unknown quantity at this point
First off, I never stated to know anything about tuning.... And secondly, your post to me has nothing to do with what I posted... I simply said that if he could do it himself then go ahead and save some money, but he probably couldn't do it as good as someone with a dyno could...period.... So dont post things like "you obviously dont have the knowledge to understand how important getting the A/F ratio correct really is" because it is pointless to me and is trying to be insultive when I have said nothing insultive to you or anyone else.... So just dont post things if you are going to be negative, there is no need for that.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:55 PM   #22
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
Quote:
Originally Posted by number1alero View Post
^if you read the post its not directed toward you, ya dink. its directed toward 01alero with his post, which i quoted in the same post.

ive made my point in the wrong way. not that i dont have respect for the 4 cylinder cars, such as the evo, wrx sti, but saying you can compare an alero to those cars is redinkulous, because those 4 cylinder engines are built completely different from an alero 4 cylinder. and yes i know about the grand ams and whatnot running their times

again as ive said before, i have respect for spilner and the other couple cars that are making serious power for aleros. kudos to them. i personally dont see the alero as a race car, but as an efficient daily driving car.

at the end of the day, i dont have respect for 95% of this site because of all the ricing that people do to the alero with the body kits and neon lights that make it look like its a civic. personally IMO its got a nice stock body style.

but go ahead and rip on me all you want....guarantee i have WAY less in the mustang than anyone on this site has into their alero. and IMO the alero isnt that unique anymore, as ive seen so many kitted aleros in my city alone over the summer. ill go ahead and think about which pulley i gotta add to my procharger to kick the horsepower and torque over 600 at the wheels

Alright dude, calm down. Go do stuff to your mustang and be like every other guy out there. ALL OF US ALERO MODDERS WANT TO BE DIFFERENT, ITS OBVIOUS YOU DONT GIVE A SHIT CAUSE YOU BOUGHT A MUSTANG (lmao). you go have fun with that, i will keep putting money into my alero, yea im paying more, but im being different (you might see a lot of aleros with kits where you live, but i dont).

And you dont have respect for 95% of the site???? WHO CARES!?!? Yea people might rice out their cars, BUT THEY ARE DOING WHAT THEY LIKE. Now people, STFU with the "ricing out", its getting old.

OH YEA, i have 100% respect for everyone on this site, cause we all love aleros (well most of us) and a lot of people are doing a lot of work to their cars. Go join a mustang forum..... god damnnnn.
Old 08-24-2007, 12:12 AM   #23
DOHC_tuner
GLS member

DOHC_tuner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SittinOnChrome View Post
why try making a 4 cyl into some sort of race car waste of time and money

wow i cant believe this comment

either this guy knows nothing about engines and only rims or is just one of those guyz that thinks a V8 can only be fast cause it has 8 cylinders and lots of displacement. Sorry but not a smart comment. Go tell that to spyhunter, spliner, the whole jbody site and quadforums site, and all those vtec ricers. Personally its alot more fun to mod a 4 and surprise the shit out of others when a 4 pulls