Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > New Member Introductions

Old 01-20-2012, 01:34 AM   #21
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Don't clear your corners!!!
Old 01-20-2012, 07:24 AM   #22
spc2125
GLS member

spc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavaliers60 View Post

oh and nice sack...

Check out my alero!
Aleromod Showcase Video
spc2125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:57 AM   #23
Alerojester
GL Member

Alerojester is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Alerojester
Quote:
Originally Posted by Math-u View Post
Interior:

Ive the same air freshener but mine is green and cucumber flavor lol

Please tell me you mean scent cause if you drank that that's an epic dee dee dee moment

stock 2.4-building a WAI to a CAI 3A Racing muffler- ~Kicker Door speakers and Power Accustic rear speakers 10% tint 18x7.5 Alt Sonix, 2001 GLS sedan
Alerojester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:31 PM   #24
Math-u
GX Member

Math-u is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alerojester View Post
Please tell me you mean scent cause if you drank that that's an epic dee dee dee moment

yes i do chuck that cucumber melon shxt....not! i ususally dont like those air freshener product but this is the only exception.
Old 01-20-2012, 10:42 PM   #25
Hellfire5670
GL Member

Hellfire5670 is on a distinguished road
Drinking air fresheners and thats what she said jokes... Sounds like my kinda party!
Hellfire5670 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 03:18 PM   #26
Imitation
GX Member

Imitation is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Rad17 View Post
you get the idea for the LEDs like that from me? looks nice!
I've had those since early August; it was the first "mod". haha & Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spc2125 View Post
sweet ho.

do i spy with my little eye, a hacky sack?
Thank you, and why yes, yes you do! That drink holder is useless since it sits underneath my arm. So I've made it the hacky sack's home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavaliers60 View Post
Welcome to the site, and welcome to the rear bumper damage club. Mine was also backed into on that side, although mine had a ball joint on the back of their truck.....

I'll give the other traditional welcome, and say CLEAR YOUR CORNERS!!!!!!

oh and nice sack...
Thank you. And maybe. It definitely wouldn't be bad if I cleared the corners.

For the crash -
I was playing with my radio when it happened (I was stopped at a red light). I got bumped and at first didn't register what just happened. I look in rear-view mirror and this girl had this puzzled look on her face, with phone in hand (not near her ear anymore). I told her to *try and see if you can* reverse into the side street (her car was blocking half the street at this point). I suggested this cause traffic was picking up and we were on a main road. I assume she was still confused and puzzled, cause right when I was done telling her that, she just started reversing w/o looking back. I hear a horn and look back. She slammed into a USPS van making a left off of the side street. At that point, was like screw it. She can't drive. Haha. We pulled to the side of the street and she tried to tell me 'It was all my fault" for the postal van incident and that I had zero damage to my car. Was polite and still insisted on (and did) call the police.

The after math - her car had zero visual damage both front and back. My bumper is scuffed (visually); the postal van had a damaged side panel and passenger door did not want to open.

The positive - my bumper was in need of a new paint job anyways. So that's one less bill I gotta pay for.
Imitation is offline   Reply With Quote