Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > LA1 3400 Specific

Old 06-04-2005, 03:54 PM   #21
SilverBullet256

SilverBullet256 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to SilverBullet256
the defenition i know for donkey punch is of adult nature..... but i could easily see how you could use it as a logo and stuff, actually ihave a really good idea in mind right now
Old 06-04-2005, 06:11 PM   #22
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by germ+Jun 2 2005, 09:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(germ @ Jun 2 2005, 09:19 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BlackJack@Jun 2 2005, 10:03 AM
Hey germ...you have a product logo in mind yet?
i have a logo in mind, but its from another site, so i am not going to just paste it on my site.....
i am looking for someone to design the forum header and do the logo.
if anyone is good with design and would work for some 3x00 performance parts on a discount, then we could work something out.
[/b][/quote]
I'm all over it, let me know what type of theme you have in mind, and I'll get right on it...

blackjak@gmail.com

switch over to email for your privacy purposes, email me a sample or link to the other site, and tell me what ya got in mind. My other hobby is website design interestingly enough.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 09:02 AM   #23
germ

blackjack, sent you an email.

silver bullet, i will be online tongiht somethime. so just hit me up on MSN and we can talk about this more.
Old 06-06-2005, 11:59 PM   #24
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by mike2002@Jun 4 2005, 08:38 AM
one word of advice, i think the older crowd may frown upon the name "donkey punch performance"
Doubt that, I'm the "older crowd", and from my point of view, anyone in my age group that's into doing internal engine mods on their car probably wouldn't be offended. Not to discredit, just my opinion.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 08:22 AM   #25
loudalero

Just wondered if you could post some pics of the heads and have you posted at gagt to let everyone know about this because it sounds to be a great deal.
Old 06-07-2005, 08:54 AM   #26
germ

yes, pictures are available and the store front is currently being made to make ordering from us super easy.

i am also waiting on a couple things to finalize on my end before "going all out" with the store and advertising and such.

and also, look for a new aleromod.com sponsor soon!
Old 06-07-2005, 08:58 AM   #27
germ

Quote:
Originally posted by BlackJack+Jun 6 2005, 10:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlackJack @ Jun 6 2005, 10:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mike2002@Jun 4 2005, 08:38 AM
one word of advice, i think the older crowd may frown upon the name "donkey punch performance"
Doubt that, I'm the "older crowd", and from my point of view, anyone in my age group that's into doing internal engine mods on their car probably wouldn't be offended. Not to discredit, just my opinion.
[/b][/quote]

thats exactly how i see it. anyone that is into cars or modding will probably find it funny and catchy. and if they are into cars, i am sure they will never forget the sites name, and thats one big reason i went with it.

plus, i am of the older crowd as well, 27 years old, not the oldest by any standards, but of "this crowd" im one of the older ones, and i find the name halarious.