Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > LA1 3400 Specific

Old 07-17-2006, 07:01 PM   #21
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
that's a good possibility. Let me know how that turns out.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 07:07 PM   #22
derek_ski99
GL Member

derek_ski99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to derek_ski99 Send a message via Yahoo to derek_ski99
if that doesnt solve the problem i suggest you check the water pump. look for any puddles that may be forming under your car. similar thing happened to me with the overheating and it was due to a bad water pump. i also kept getting low on coolant (all symptoms solved by getting the pump fixed)
Brent: and in the end...... cherrington is still a cum dumpster whose closest contact with HOT women is through a car internet forum ........... so as long as we can agree on that........ we can all go back to being friends.

Being Brents friend is teh hotness
derek_ski99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 11:48 PM   #23
bigd6983

yea the fact he said that he saw fluid over by the bleeder valve for the coolant system points at the water pump......easy to replace......and if they put a used engine in.......a probable cause......i was having cooling issues too......so i changed the thermostat to a lower degree one( i was in your position) after that i rarely ever saw above the 1/2 way mark.......then it started getting hot again.....was losing coolant thats when i noticed the drip below the pump, changed it, back to below or at 1/2 way.......since then i have had no problems besides upper hose blowing........upper radiator hose blown up = no fun lol........but yea check the pump, pretty easy to replace