Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Old 06-14-2013, 06:37 PM   #21
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nas Escobar View Post
I'm pretty sure they'll come out tonight at ASS!!

Maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02AleroGLS View Post
Ive really been thinking about putting racing seats in the front of my car since im pulling all of my interior out since its tan and that light brown color and getting it all PROFESSIONALLY redone black but im nervous about getting them to fit right...

Its all about finding the right length seats, drilling new holes for the seat, and running high grade bolts to hold it to the bracket. Pretty simple. I did it alone in about 3 or so hours, spent an hour and a half or a little less per seat. (Pulling out, getting measurements down as good as i can) pretty easy. Just cant put to wide of seats in it.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 06:45 PM   #22
02AleroGLS
GX Member

02AleroGLS is on a distinguished road
racing seats!

Ok you make it all sound pretty simple lol! What kind of seats to you recommend to get rhem to fit right? Ive seen universal seats online but was nervous on the fitment issues ya know.
02AleroGLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 07:08 PM   #23
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
I would not go by website, you need to see them in person, sit in them to see how you like them. It would suck to buy seats and they be uncomfortable. Also i dont remember the measurements. You need to also see them in person to get measurments for the brackets and stuff.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
Old 06-14-2013, 07:44 PM   #24
number53alero
GX Member

number53alero is on a distinguished road
I wish Aurora seats would fit in an Alero they are so comfortable and the leather is a LOT higher quality.
2004 Final 500 Alero #53
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/718701
1990 Cutlass Ciera Lowrider
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/212170
2002 Aurora 4.0L V8
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3045018
number53alero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 08:50 PM   #25
sleepyalero
GLS member

These are really comfy as well!
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-14-2013, 09:25 PM   #26
spc2125
GLS member

spc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond repute
Do you track your car?
Check out my alero!
Aleromod Showcase Video
spc2125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 09:39 PM   #27
sleepyalero
GLS member

Nope lol
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-14-2013, 11:53 PM   #28
02AleroGLS
GX Member

track

Ive raced my alero on the 1/8th mile track a few times. Ive raced a Ford F-150 Harley Davidson Edition and was on his back bumper the whole race. I raced a Silver Dodge Neon SRT4 with the Stage 2 Package and he only pulled me by a car link. I felt like that was pretty good for a V6 Alero.
Old 06-15-2013, 12:37 AM   #29
sleepyalero
GLS member

Yeah thats not bad. I have yet to take my car to the track.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-15-2013, 09:07 AM   #30
03Sleepr
Premier V.I.P. Member

03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute
I planned on taking mine this week. But the elevation and heat sucks here, my car is slow as a turtle off the line..so I dont want to go and run 16s.
03Sleepr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 01:01 PM   #31
sleepyalero
GLS member

Hahaha hey its nice to see what it runs. Ive been curious about mine
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-15-2013, 01:16 PM   #32
02AleroGLS
GX Member

racing

Hey with that 6 speed sleepy you should be alot quicker then me
Old 06-15-2013, 02:47 PM   #33
sleepyalero
GLS member

Yeah, its gotta a noticable power difference.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-15-2013, 04:05 PM   #34
02AleroGLS
GX Member

Alero

I bet.. hey i know milzey makes a rear transmission mount and a top engine mount to stiffen it up a bit but what do i do about the driver side side transmission mount behind the tire and the front transmission mount??
Old 06-15-2013, 05:01 PM   #35
sleepyalero
GLS member

I dont know if there is an aftermarket one available. Check his website.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-15-2013, 05:06 PM   #36
02AleroGLS
GX Member

Alero

Hmmm.. i looked but no luck. Im thinking about getting some mounts from oreillys to replace the 2 that milzey dont sell and just filling them with Window Weld. That should stiffen the drivetrain up quite alot dont ya think?
Old 06-15-2013, 05:28 PM   #37
sleepyalero
GLS member

Eh... Idk about that. Im not gonna say it will/will not work.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-15-2013, 06:10 PM   #38
02AleroGLS
GX Member

Alero

Hmmm.... well darn... I just dont want to burn through mounts ya know.. If it wont hurt anything i'll just buy they 2 mounts milzy and leave the others from oreillys with a lifetime warranty lol
Old 06-15-2013, 06:16 PM   #39
sleepyalero
GLS member

Yeah, the mounts should last awhile. But couldnt hurt.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-15-2013, 06:32 PM   #40
02AleroGLS
GX Member

Alero

I just know my good friend that builds up Honda's runs the stock mounts and fills them solid with Window Weld and man theyre stiff..