Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Old 02-13-2014, 04:16 PM   #1
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking BBS photoshoot

Nothing to special. Just a few pics I took. Car still needs tails. (I stole these of fisdads car so I could have brake lights) and an alignment. But ive missed driving it so much. Its still tons of fun! And she already got 2 compliments when I went to the gas station.

I love driving my car. It sucks to have it stored away all winter. But that one day when you finally get to pull it out and drive it around.. oh the feeling is great. Well anyway here are the pics

Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 04:17 PM   #2
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Wheels kinda darken up far away with this cloudy 36* day. More will come once spring is around and the car is fully ready.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
Old 02-13-2014, 05:11 PM   #3
Babyblue
GL Member

Babyblue is on a distinguished road
It looks amazing with those rims on her. Very clean as well! Great job sleepy!
2004 GLS #40 of the final 500. 3500 swap and F-40 6-speed.
Babyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:27 PM   #4
sleepyalero
GLS member

Thanks alot Parker!
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-13-2014, 05:58 PM   #5
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Papa Rad17 is on a distinguished road
Those look great. I like the new look
Papa Rad17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 06:15 PM   #6
sleepyalero
GLS member

Thanks again!
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-13-2014, 08:47 PM   #7
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Those wheels look badass.
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 09:48 PM   #8
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
nice

would look really good as a 2-door with no spoiler I think
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 10:45 PM   #9
sleepyalero
GLS member

Yeah maybe so. But I dont plan on swapping to a 2 door.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-14-2014, 12:19 AM   #10
fisdad
I do what I want to Sheep & Goats

fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad
I still prefer the old wheels. Maybe these will grow on me? I defiantly think that you now need some wider tires for starters. The black and polished silver on the old rims was a nicer combination IMO for an all black car. On the upside, not having the flashier wheels makes your fender stripes and your brakes pop a lot more. Just think... You could have already had your hood shipped, painted and installed with money leftover instead of those wheels!

I want to see more pics in better light though to see if the contrast between the grey and the black body stands out a bit more.
My screen name should be changed to Jizzdaddy. I was anally raped by flying monkeys and loved it. I promise to never threaten anyones daughters again because I know it will result in my ahoe being severely widened. - Did Andy just say that he wants to fk my ahoe... ewww. Sorry old man, but you're not my type.
fisdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 01:56 AM   #11
Babyblue
GL Member

The old ones look really good too. I agree that the black and polished sliver was a good look for it being a all black car as well.
Old 02-14-2014, 08:38 AM   #12
sleepyalero
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisdad View Post
I still prefer the old wheels. Maybe these will grow on me? I defiantly think that you now need some wider tires for starters. The black and polished silver on the old rims was a nicer combination IMO for an all black car. On the upside, not having the flashier wheels makes your fender stripes and your brakes pop a lot more. Just think... You could have already had your hood shipped, painted and installed with money leftover instead of those wheels!

I want to see more pics in better light though to see if the contrast between the grey and the black body stands out a bit more.

Pics will be awhile. You just gotta see it in person.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-14-2014, 08:52 PM   #13
fisdad
I do what I want to Sheep & Goats

fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post
Pics will be awhile. You just gotta see it in person.

That's BS! I call BS in waiting! You have no excuse! Your car is back in one piece and you should be taking pictures! That is kind of what you do.
My screen name should be changed to Jizzdaddy. I was anally raped by flying monkeys and loved it. I promise to never threaten anyones daughters again because I know it will result in my ahoe being severely widened. - Did Andy just say that he wants to fk my ahoe... ewww. Sorry old man, but you're not my type.
fisdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 09:42 PM   #14
Babyblue
GL Member

Quote:
That's BS! I call BS in waiting! You have no excuse! Your car is back in one piece and you should be taking pictures! That is kind of what you do.

I agree with him.
Old 02-14-2014, 09:51 PM   #15
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Yes he does.... the atmosphere, the residual salt from the previous snow, plus whatever else he comes up with.
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 01:01 AM   #16
That01Olds
GLS member

That01Olds is on a distinguished road
Car looks awesome man! I'm really liking those new rims.
2005 Mazda6 S Wagon 3.0L V6 (MZI) (Sold).
2013 Mazda3 i Touring Sedan 2.0L I4 (Skyactiv-G) (Sold).
2010 Chevrolet HHR LT 2.2L I4 (LE8) (Sold).
1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue GX 3.5L Twin Cam V6 (LX5) (Sold).
2001 Oldsmobile Alero GL 2.4L (LD9) (Sold).
That01Olds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 01:17 AM   #17
Valley olds
GLS member

Valley olds is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks good. I have always liked Nitto Neo Gen tires.
Old 02-15-2014, 02:46 AM   #18
sleepyalero
GLS member

Thanks guys and yeah the nitto NG tires are awesome
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-15-2014, 02:47 AM   #19
sleepyalero
GLS member

Quote:

Needs trans leak fixed. Alignment. Warm weather and no snow
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-15-2014, 10:52 AM   #20
MMGT1
GLS member

MMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond repute
From the last set up you had, HUGE IMPROVEMENT! Looks great bud