Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Audio, Video & Security

Old 01-21-2014, 01:50 PM   #1
negolien
GL Member

negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien
Good deal on Polk DB461's

Selling em for $59 that's $40 cheaper than the Crutch.

http://www.frys.com/product/5978514?...H:MAIN_RSLT_PG
negolien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 02:49 PM   #2
S8track16
GL Member

S8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond repute
I've never heard of Fry's before, but they seem to have great deals on car audio. (I think you posted the link to Kappas from there as well)

New System in Progress...Mids/Tweets: 2 Skar SPX component sets powered by a Skar 85.4. Subs: Hybrid 15" DD/AA, Amp: Skar SK3500, 2 runs (power and ground) of Knu OFC 0 gauge, XS d3400 up front, 2 Deka g31s in the trunk...more to come
S8track16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 02:56 PM   #3
negolien
GL Member

negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien
Yup they are running the $150 polk dual 12"s box deal also. They do good work too. I had them install my subs+amp and Clifford pager alarm. Very clean though you pay a premium I think. I wouldn't call them cheap on install price but then again I have nothing to compare em too.I think it's cheaper if you buy from them but they will install anything. They are going to do the install on my Pioneer 5500bhs and rear view camera.
Old 01-21-2014, 05:14 PM   #4
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by S8track16 View Post
I've never heard of Fry's before, but they seem to have great deals on car audio. (I think you posted the link to Kappas from there as well)

Fry's is like Best Buy except they're not national and their main place of business is California.
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:01 PM   #5
negolien
GL Member

LOL arghh DAMN THEM !!!! I couldn't help myself I had to buy a pair lol. Might as well replace the factories when I put my Deck and Rear view camera in since he's gonna be digging around some anyways. I'll do reviews on all three items after the install. Probably be end of jan. mid Feb.
Old 01-22-2014, 12:28 PM   #6
S8track16
GL Member

S8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond reputeS8track16 has a reputation beyond repute
Sometimes you just can't pass up a good deal.

New System in Progress...Mids/Tweets: 2 Skar SPX component sets powered by a Skar 85.4. Subs: Hybrid 15" DD/AA, Amp: Skar SK3500, 2 runs (power and ground) of Knu OFC 0 gauge, XS d3400 up front, 2 Deka g31s in the trunk...more to come
S8track16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 01:35 PM   #7
negolien
GL Member

Like a male toys R us

LOL Imagine a store maybe 1 and a half times as big as walmart with nothing but electronics.... Everything from computers to diodes from freezers to batteries...I't a mans wet dream LOL.
Old 01-23-2014, 12:02 AM   #8
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
I wish Fry's would expand. Best Buy blows me... they never have good deals on anything. To be honest, they're a rip off, and apparently if you use your warranty too much to return DEFECTIVE shit, they'll ban you from returning anything at Best Buy. What kind of s*** is that?

Isn't the point of the warranty is that you'll get a return or exchange if it stops working?
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 04:46 PM   #9
negolien
GL Member

Angry Nooo I Must Resist!!!!

Yeah Greaattttt now I had to go out and get an amp for the Polks It's all an evil plot I tell ya...The new amp should match up well to the Polks.

I just need to find out if the current 6x9s are still in good shape. If they are I'll just leave the them (Soundstreams) and the monsoon amp. If not I'll go with the Infinity KAPPA 692.9's and another 2 channel amp. I think I saw a nice pioneer for like 89 bucks. Was like 150rms/300peak which also would fit the speakers well. I have done a good job so far of matching speakers to amps so we'll see.

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_236TN20....html?tp=35757