Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > New Member Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2011, 04:36 PM   #1
scottdean13
GX Member

scottdean13 is on a distinguished road
Cool 2003 Alero

Hey guy's, im new to this site and am looking for your advice and i will give as many details as possible. i got my 2003 3.4l v6 alero about 3 weeks ago and curently has an extremly strong running 170k on the engine i will be posting pictures soon. i am looking to make it into a car i can bring to drag races and be able to do decently so what i am saying is i would like to be able to get as much power outta this v6 as possible. onlything i have on it right now is and unfinished CAI as it is still sitting in the engine bay colleccting all the warm air, i plan on moveing it to somewhere cooler once i get all of my other mods done. i plan on porting both the upper and lower intakes to 65mm and get a 65mm TB when i replace my intake gastkets. i also plan on etheir porting or just buying new exhaust manifold, new 52 pound gas jets to compinsate for the increased airflow and possibly a chip depending on if theres any worth whie ones made for the aleos.after all this is done possibly a turbo. plz post any other worthwhile mods you think would give me that little bit of an extra edge or just post your opinion on my planed mods.
scottdean13 is offline   Reply With Quote