Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 08-08-2010, 02:39 PM   #1
alero_bmxer
GL Member

alero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond repute
got a few things done

well i decided to take a long weekend from work and do a few things to the car. i did the tint myself (need to take it somewhere for the rear window) and put on the grand-am dual post mirrors ill get pics up later of the floor lights i also installed. tell me what ya guys think.
[ion] C2 - I ran her hard, on nothing but the bare ground. After easing into it and progressively pushing down harder I could feel the pressure building and once it peaked I let off and she gave a loud cry from the blow off valve.
Ttop191 - ^ because your car is the only thing that will suck and blow that you can actually successfully get within 25 feet of

Last edited by alero_bmxer : 11-18-2010 at 09:03 PM.
alero_bmxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 03:24 PM   #2
pimpalero2003
GLS member

pimpalero2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks good for diy hopefully used some good stuff mines still black from the outside but purple from inside. Only thing I would of done is tint the front the same darkness as the back I have 2% it's fine once you get used to it.
Old 08-08-2010, 03:33 PM   #3
alero_bmxer
GL Member

alero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond repute
i used the best stuff i could find. did the front 35% and the rear 5%
[ion] C2 - I ran her hard, on nothing but the bare ground. After easing into it and progressively pushing down harder I could feel the pressure building and once it peaked I let off and she gave a loud cry from the blow off valve.
Ttop191 - ^ because your car is the only thing that will suck and blow that you can actually successfully get within 25 feet of

Old 08-08-2010, 09:28 PM   #4
whiterider00
GLS member

whiterider00 is on a distinguished road
not bad. mirrors would look better painted tho.
whiterider00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:34 AM   #5
alero_bmxer
GL Member

i thought i wouldn't like them black either but i actually like them the way they are.

Old 08-09-2010, 01:47 AM   #6
heineck
A-mod Pirate

heineck will become famous soon enoughheineck will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to heineck
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterider00 View Post
not bad. mirrors would look better painted tho.

hell nah black GA mirrors on silver mist sedans.... sexy
heineck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:48 AM   #7
alero_bmxer
GL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by heineck View Post
hell nah black GA mirrors on silver mist sedans.... sexy

im glad im not the only one that thinks so

Old 08-09-2010, 02:06 AM   #8
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
i miss my tint! still have 15% on back window...lol...used to have the sides tinted... i think im gonna do it again car looks good bro! keep it up 8-)
Old 08-09-2010, 10:49 PM   #9
alero_bmxer
GL Member

bump. went wingless tonight. looks a lot better imo

Last edited by alero_bmxer : 11-18-2010 at 09:03 PM.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:52 PM   #10
Malibu369258
GL Member

Malibu369258 is on a distinguished road
Very nice, something I still want to do on mine.
Malibu369258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 10:54 PM   #11
alero_bmxer
GL Member

yea i like it but the bodywork i attempted lets not go there. it doesnt look terrible but could be better

Old 08-10-2010, 01:00 PM   #12
Alerojester
GL Member

Alerojester is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Alerojester
i would prefer to have the factory wing, BUT my car didn't come with one so i get to put one on.

stock 2.4-building a WAI to a CAI 3A Racing muffler- ~Kicker Door speakers and Power Accustic rear speakers 10% tint 18x7.5 Alt Sonix, 2001 GLS sedan
Alerojester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 01:21 PM   #13
kingjames64
GX Member

kingjames64 is on a distinguished road
car looks nice man, wish i had a sunroof!
kingjames64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 03:44 AM   #14
Runaboveit
GX Member

Runaboveit is on a distinguished road
I like the pin stripe for some reason, do you have a better pic of the rear quarter with the stripe? Looks like it curves on the quarter a bit.. maybe its just the light.. but anyway black and silver = sexy

You mentioned floor lights... what color and where did you place them?

miles as of 04/23/10
Runaboveit is offline   Reply With Quote