Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Product Reviews

Old 11-18-2003, 07:00 PM   #1
Naich
The Founder

Naich is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Naich
Quote:
Originally posted by "99AleroGx"+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("99AleroGx")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Finally after a month and a half I received my induction. Just got done putting it on. Didn't think it would be that difficult, but you have to take out the headlight, left side of the bumper, battery and inner fenderwell cover. The air filter is tight against the bumper cover. The hardest part was getting out the bottom of the stock air box. Good lord that thing is a pain in the ass. I have only driven the car 13 miles so far with the intake and not really a good power gain. Throttle response feels a little more powerful, but not much. Induction Dynamics says that the car will have to get used to the induction. Hopefully then a little more power will come. I guess I'll have to wait it out. For right now it's not worth the $302.24 IMO.[/b]

Quote:
Originally posted by "noodle"@
try disconecting the neg. post of the battery for like 15 mins. This will reset the PCM. With the increase in airflow the PCM needs to relearn that. Not sure if it will work, but it won't hurt
<!--QuoteBegin-"Oldsman71"

all Silent and I did was remove front bumper and it went pretty easy. Hardest part was turning the tubes.

The filter does fit tight against the bumper. You must watch that you intake pipes don't get close to the coolant hose.

I got special ordered yellow couplings and recieved it in a month. Silent got normal ones and he got his in 2 weeks.

We discounted the battery for 15 minutes and the car runs great with it. Great throttle response and you can feel the increase above 4000 rpm.

Mine costed me $263 w/shipping and i think well worth it.
[/quote]

Naich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2003, 08:22 PM   #2
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
here is a pic of the CAI installed
Old 11-30-2003, 08:47 PM   #3
johny_boy32
V.I.P. Member

johny_boy32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to johny_boy32
nice pic olds....i love that yellow...wish my engine bay was that clean
Old 11-30-2003, 10:38 PM   #4
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
thanks.

just a FYI, those yellow couplers were special order and it took a month to get CAI with those couplers.

for more info goto induction dynamics