Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > LD9 2.4L Twin Cam Specific

Old 11-22-2011, 01:26 AM   #41
whiterider00
GLS member

whiterider00 is on a distinguished road
ya, id love to keep it, and if i fix the issue and it runs good, then i might. but the though of $2500ish towards a much newer, much nicer car (legacy gt or acura tsx) sounds pretty nice too. its been almost 6 years, and its got nearly 200k miles on it, so i definitely got my money worth.

im gonna take off the intake manifold, and maybe thatll gove me some more room to work. hopefully i can get it done before it gets too cold.
whiterider00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 07:54 PM   #42
whiterider00
GLS member

whiterider00 is on a distinguished road
gave it another shot trying to pull the sensor out. more lube, plus vice-grips on the prongs, plus all my strength equal jack shit. there is no way short of drilling it out that the remainder of this sensor is coming out. im gonna put up a for sale thread for the car as is. if someone locally wants to tow it and try to fix it themself, it might be worth it.
whiterider00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:06 AM   #43
a.graham52
Premier V.I.P. Member

a.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to a.graham52
get a pick with a 90 degree end and a small hammar ot something to tap the pic in. put the pick in the small gap wehre the sensor ends and the cover beginns. tap the pick in with a hammar. take it out and do a nother spot. what you will be doing is pry the end of the sensor away from the engine. i have to do the same thing when wheel speed sensor brake on 4x4 chevys.