Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 05-21-2006, 04:04 AM   #1
vodkaslut85

So I'm trying to maneuver through my girlfriends driveway and clipped the rear right corner of their tank woodie wagon...nothing happend to their car exept a piece of plastic lining thier metal rear bumper came off but her dad doesn't care about that car anyway, so anywhoo about my car...I thought their bumper hit my rim/tire but luckily neither happend, the closest it came to that was the panel of the front left wheel well getting knocked in, my bumper moving to the side and the sheet above the piece that is the "wheel well" getting dented in too...Insane, nothing happens to their tank but my car is all types of messed up, I checked under the hood, nothing is moved or broken, no fluid leaks and no dashboard lights came on. I had to hammer the wheel well into some kind of shape in order for the tire not to clip the inside of the wheel well and used duct tape to keep the bumper from moving around, I looked closer and the bolt "clips" at the end of the bumper piece got torn open... ... so yea theres 3 cosmetic pieces that I need to get fixed/repaired and I'm hoping theirs no frame damange,I was going maybe 5 mph. bah, this is the first time in 3 years I've hit ANYTHING with my car and it had to be a tank that doesn't budge... well yea theres my deal, anybody have a clue as to what kind of repair cost I'm lookin' at here? and also, think there would be any engine damage? the headlights didn't get hit and are still sitting fine. Thanks for the help.
Old 05-22-2006, 01:45 PM   #2
vodkaslut85

any help plz....
Old 05-22-2006, 01:49 PM   #3
doubleN0alero
They call me 8 point!!

doubleN0alero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to doubleN0alero Send a message via Yahoo to doubleN0alero
maybe its just cause i'm tired, but i got all sorts of lost reading that story. just post pics of the damage and we'll figure you a price
Old 05-22-2006, 02:11 PM   #4
FormulaNERD
GLS member

FormulaNERD is an unknown quantity at this point
no kidding, with a post like that you need to add cliff notes.
FormulaNERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 02:20 PM   #5
2sidesoftodd

i didnt get past the beginning where u said u hit a woody wagon. woody wagons rule so i hope u apologize to the owner on a daily basis. i'm sure the alero will buff out.
Old 05-23-2006, 09:45 AM   #6
battistoni21
V.I.P. Member

battistoni21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to battistoni21
Quote:
Originally posted by FormulaNERD@May 22 2006, 01:11 PM
no kidding, with a post like that you need to add cliff notes.
:lol2: yeah really
battistoni21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 01:29 PM   #7
63starfire

Ha ha! My ADD kicked in too :P
I think those 80's woody wagons are one of those things that are kind of cool because they're so hideous