CharleyO99Alero
GL Member

CharleyO99Alero is on a distinguished road

Looking real good!

CharleyO99Alero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 08:49 AM   #142
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, I really need to get those sideskirts on. Today's been like the only day it hasn't rained/snowed and had tons of snow/slush on the ground, and it's 2 degrees out and feels like -15, with 30MPH winds. Lol. I'm contemplating jacking up the car and drilling out the stupid clips rather than sit and pry.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 12:26 PM   #143
mfuller

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
Damn, I really need to get those sideskirts on. Today's been like the only day it hasn't rained/snowed and had tons of snow/slush on the ground, and it's 2 degrees out and feels like -15, with 30MPH winds. Lol. I'm contemplating jacking up the car and drilling out the stupid clips rather than sit and pry.
Wait until it warms up a bit; the last thing you want to do is rush things and mess something up, or worse, get frostbite or pneumonia. It is dangerously cold with the wind.
Old 02-11-2008, 04:03 PM   #144
CBLOHM3400
Trying To Help

CBLOHM3400 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to CBLOHM3400
c2 you picked the wrong time of the year to work on your car outside in michigan
Old 02-11-2008, 04:12 PM   #145
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
yeah lol lately the weather people say 10 minutes to skin damage in the current conditions. probably get a chance this weekend to do the rest
Old 02-11-2008, 04:31 PM   #146
paulyb
GLS member

paulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these parts
vag!!! get out there and get to work.....just kidden bro. I cant wait to see more pics of your car, I love the red color on the AAS kit....
paulyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 04:31 PM   #147
CBLOHM3400
Trying To Help

I don't even want to think about going outside
Old 02-11-2008, 05:16 PM   #148
DOHC_tuner
GLS member

DOHC_tuner is on a distinguished road
looks good with the olds symbol on
Old 02-11-2008, 06:47 PM   #149
zoL
Premier V.I.P. Member

zoL is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHC_tuner View Post
looks good with the olds symbol on

Agreed. Looks way better imo.

"If the author of the Declaration of Independence were to utter such a sentiment today, the Post Office Department could exclude him from the mail, grand juries could indict him for sedition and criminal syndicalism, legislative committees could seize his private papers ... and United States Senators would be clamoring for his deportation that he... should be sent back to live with the rest of the terrorists." - Frank I. Cobb
zoL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 06:55 PM   #150
[ion] C2
636 whp

^Agreed.
Old 02-12-2008, 12:39 PM   #151
TheMeaningOfLife
GLS member

TheMeaningOfLife is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheMeaningOfLife Send a message via Yahoo to TheMeaningOfLife
You really need dual exhausts now. Looks sweet though.
Old 02-12-2008, 01:35 PM   #152
[ion] C2
636 whp

Well I got one side skirt off. The new one's a tight fit but and where the rear hole was drilled it has a large piece that is cracked from the hole to the edges. The other AAS skirt endpiece is broken off completely, so that will make for difficult mounting. I need to find a way to reinforce that area, like put an aluminum piece over the endpiece and mount it to it to bolt that to the car. It's retarded that there's only ONE spot you could possibly put a screw/fastener through, all other locations are too thin.
Old 02-13-2008, 03:37 PM   #153
[ion] C2
636 whp

Left side skirt installed, looks nice. Gotta remove the right one and put the right one on sometime this week.

To those who say learn to drive and avoid potholes, imagine everywhere it is patched is a 6-8" ditch. Dodge this:

Old 02-13-2008, 03:50 PM   #154
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
do we live in the same town???
Old 02-13-2008, 04:13 PM   #155
CBLOHM3400
Trying To Help

looks like toledo
Old 02-13-2008, 04:16 PM   #156
TheEdgeofSanity
GLS member

TheEdgeofSanity is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheEdgeofSanity
hey look! its every road in michigan!

lol, there's a service drive to M-59 by my house and there's a hole big enough to put a baby carrier in.

TheEdgeofSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 04:21 PM   #157
[ion] C2
636 whp

Remember what I said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
imagine everywhere it is patched is a 6-8" ditch.
I don't have a good camera, but those ones from Google show where the holes are, just imagine them as ditches 6-8" deep.
Old 02-13-2008, 04:33 PM   #158
paulyb
GLS member

paulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these parts
lol............
paulyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 08:28 PM   #159
[ion] C2
636 whp

Dirty 4x4. Still gotta put the passenger skirt on.
Old 02-13-2008, 08:41 PM   #160
DOHC_tuner
GLS member

DOHC_tuner is on a distinguished road
just get some 18's or 19's but get rims for sure