Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Old 05-02-2009, 11:28 AM   #61
joserivas19
GL Member

joserivas19 is on a distinguished road
all there is here in my town is repair shops and they wont do it. i have tried seattle and no luck. the only one is in portland 3.5 hours away. and i dont feel like leaving my car again after the bad bodykits experience.
joserivas19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 11:00 PM   #62
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
i dont blame you at all, its coming out real nice too just a shame what happened to you, if you were closer i would do it for you
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:42 AM   #63
joserivas19
GL Member

yeah, i know. that would be nice. we'll see what happens with aldo and the bumper issue.
Old 05-03-2009, 03:58 AM   #64
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Quote:
Originally Posted by joserivas19 View Post
yeah, i know. that would be nice. we'll see what happens with aldo and the bumper issue.

well Aldo said if you pay for shipping of old bumper back and new bumper out you can get a new bumper. But he did say he could not guarantee 100% fixed on the rear.
Old 05-03-2009, 07:41 AM   #65
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
oh i guarantee 100% fix on the rear cover
Old 05-03-2009, 12:46 PM   #66
joserivas19
GL Member

yeah, i know he said that. it just ridiculous he wants us to pay for shipping when it was their mistake. plus, my car was the donor car and they still messed it up while the car was there.
Old 05-03-2009, 01:50 PM   #67
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
it's basically like this.....since the bumper will actually fit on the car then they won't work with us anymore. now they should do something for your car being they NEVER actually fitted the kit on your car. they just jammed it on and there you go.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:04 PM   #68
Oldsman
Owner

I was informed today that my finance dept has ordered no more OSV update pics. If you want to see it bring your butts to ASS.

Sorry..............send complaints to.............Old'swife
Old 05-05-2009, 04:15 PM   #69
AlbinoMonkeyRat
Let's Play Army!

AlbinoMonkeyRat is on a distinguished road
sounds like you got primer....or even the gold paint on the bumpers already (or at least have painting scheduled)
RIP to my Alero @ 112000 miles. COD: thrown rod. TOD: 430pm, Dec19, 2011.
AlbinoMonkeyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 07:23 PM   #70
-Alero-
GLS member

-Alero- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to -Alero-
i still cant believe i havent gotten my bodykit yet.
Old 05-05-2009, 08:36 PM   #71
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
They will not ship until whatever they are fixing is fixed. This is also the wrong thread to post a comment like that. This is about Scots kit and what bdyman is doing to fix there screw-ups

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:03 PM   #72
-Alero-
GLS member

-Alero- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to -Alero-
they have like 4 threads about the one scott has. i was simply looking at his and thinking to my self, wow i wonder why i dont have mine.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:16 PM   #73
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Alero- View Post
they have like 4 threads about the one scott has. i was simply looking at his and thinking to my self, wow i wonder why i dont have mine.
Wasn't your kit damaged? Did you file paperwork with the shipping company?

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:12 AM   #74
bdyman
GLS member

yes the finance company has shut us down sorry no more updates until homecoming, you have to see it there only
Old 05-06-2009, 03:24 AM   #75
PappaSmurf
GLS member

PappaSmurf is on a distinguished road
Damnit Oldsman and Bdyman,
I was getting all excited looking into this and yall go and shoot me down. LOL
I guess that since the wifey put the brakes on this, I will have to understand. Can't wait till homecoming though.
-Smurf-
PappaSmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:37 AM   #76
Alerosaint
Gone but not forgotten

Alerosaint is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Alerosaint Send a message via Yahoo to Alerosaint
thats ok...Ill use google earth to check in at the progress...lol
Old 05-06-2009, 12:11 PM   #77
bdyman
GLS member

we put a black tarp over the garage
Old 05-06-2009, 12:19 PM   #78
black00gt1
GX Member

black00gt1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to black00gt1
google earth is like realllly old pic i herd 2 years so you'r looking @ 2007 lolol
Old 05-06-2009, 12:59 PM   #79
Oldsman
Owner

just a FYI..........quality of rear bumper is not close to the front bumper. it is wavy as shit and we had quite a bit of heating and reshaping. For those of you with the kit be prepared to put a lot a lot money in the rear bumper to have it done right. If you body shop doesn't block and reshape back by the trunk and the tailight area on the passenger side, oh don't forget the side of the bumper of the driver side it will end up looking like shit.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:01 PM   #80
bdyman
GLS member

yes guys its true the rear bumper is so warped and it took allot of heat, to fix the warping, not to mention the lumpy fiberglass bottom line anyone who takes this kit to a shop will be dumping ALLOT of money to make it fit and look decent