Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > Canada

Old 03-22-2004, 02:33 PM   #1
AleroSS

www.winnipegheights.com

Hey guys, im sure some of you guys have heard me nag you before to join up, but if any of you dont know there is a local car website dedicated to the Wpg car scene/cruising scene. Its format is similiar to here with 1500 actively posting members. It is a great place for all you guys in the city lookin to mod your cars, or learn about other people's cars etc. I have made countless connections and hookups on there, and I would highly advise you guys to surf on over. I think the only representation on there is by Chicken_dog (chad), Havik (rob), Jordan, and Blackrider (Jordie). I would really like to see more of us on there, and hope you guys sign up on there. My nick is the same as it is here. I am making no profit or benefitting in anyway from any of you joining up, I was just surfing the site, and realize how few of you guys are actually on there, so guys like J-Mac, Crazy-Canuck, and all the rest of you Pegger/Manitoban boys get signed up! :thumbsup:

Later
Landon

Oh, P.S. do me a favour and throw my name in the referral area when you do sign up. Im not sure if it actually counts towards anything, but hey, why not, lol :P
Old 03-22-2004, 05:06 PM   #2
Dynamitealero

I just briefly looked at the sight and already all I saw was nothing but rice. Granted I never gave it a good chance. I'll check it later. Aleromod rulz!!! :thumbsup:
Old 03-22-2004, 07:08 PM   #3
AleroSS

Whaddya mean nothin but rice - granted there are a lot of ricers, but that goes for any site you go to (including this one) but each to his own...
Old 03-22-2004, 08:36 PM   #4
boarder211

LOL man... like I said, as soon as exams are done.
Old 03-23-2004, 09:23 AM   #5
Maverick

Just registered.... my username was already used over there so I signed on as Maverick(Alero). Nice to get on a local site..... Aleromod's still #1 :thumbsup: