Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 08-30-2004, 11:20 PM   #1
Carl101

My 2000 alero (4 doors) REALLY needs a new interior look, but i cant afford to tear my seats out and buy new ones. My question is do any of you know of any good seat covers for an alero (front and back)?

Also, how do i make my interior look good? i have a steering weel cover but i need more, any thoughts?
Old 09-04-2004, 12:12 PM   #2
glowbot

I'm new to the board but I think you might be able to get some ideas from my car.

MY CAR CLICK HERE

I have just about finished the inside. Today I put my capet in and do some more touchups like the seals and back speaker covers.

Good luck with your car

Adam
Old 09-04-2004, 12:31 PM   #3
ptrudel
Designated Drunk

ptrudel is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to ptrudel
i did basically same thing as adam....one thing that'll help in making it look better, pick a theme, and stick to it...i went with a green on black theme, not many ppl like it, but i do, and that's all that matters....

as for the seat covers...where do i start... man i got ripped for havin'em...but yeah, and normal seat covers fit the front, back i dunno of any...another thing u can look into, get them redone...i did that and absolutely love it...clike the www thing in my sig i think, and it's a link to my cardomain...

good luck :thumbsup:
Old 09-04-2004, 01:28 PM   #4
Youngblood77
V.I.P. Member

Youngblood77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Seat Covers....hmmm. Well yeah, most every regular seat cover fits our front seats, who knows about the back? ( I never really looked.) The best advise I can give is right along the lines of what 2000 said....just find a style or theme that YOU like, and stick with it. I'm big on flames, 2000 has his green/black combo, everyone is different. To quote a Beastie Boys lyric: " be true to yourself and you will never fall " B)

Your car must be fast, you were haulin' ass when I passed you in my 4-door Buick.

Youngblood77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 09:10 PM   #5
misslindseysue

I got seat covers from www.shearcomfort.com. Mine were the cotton kind, and they lasted about 1.5 years with a lot of use. They did fit really well though. I got front and rear covers for my mom's sunfire, and they fit well also. The people are really nice if you call and ask, too.