Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > Canada

Old 11-21-2003, 04:45 PM   #1
havik

We tried this before but couldn't agree on a time/place. But here it is again. Post if your interested and when's a good time for you. I'm good most of the time so whenever is good, suggest it.

oh yeah, and if your in our neighborhood, stop by. We could return the favour and meet in your neck of the woods
Old 11-21-2003, 04:48 PM   #2
chicken_dog

Im good for tonight or tomorrow night. We should all agree upon a meet before next year sometime.
Old 11-21-2003, 08:09 PM   #3
AleroSS

Yeah guys, I think this would be a great idea, I'll be the first to mention a place - The Round Table, and as for a time, Im pretty much gonna be all open during the week next week provided there is a couple days notice, so If any of you guys wanna do it, pipe up. BTW it doesnt have to be next week, but just be sure to gimme some notice. :thumbsup:
Old 11-21-2003, 08:36 PM   #4
chicken_dog

(Alero SS) I love it now make it happen man!! And can someone please explain Why i have a warning icon under my name ??? I dont see anyone else with this.
Old 11-21-2003, 08:39 PM   #5
havik

everyone has one, but you can only see yours.

Btw - chad, it says your gender is female, might wanna change that unless there's something your not telling us
Old 11-21-2003, 09:08 PM   #6
AleroSS

lol, maybe chad is the one who rides stick like a pro? lol
Old 11-21-2003, 09:11 PM   #7
havik

Quote:
Originally posted by AleroSS@Nov 21 2003, 08:08 PM
lol, maybe chad is the one who rides stick like a pro? lol
Old 11-21-2003, 10:01 PM   #8
chicken_dog

Havik note: I removed a lot of crap from all these posts

:o :thumbsup:

Back on topic please!!!!
Old 11-21-2003, 10:04 PM   #9
havik

Just pointing it out

Round table sounds good, is that all we have planned. If I remember correct the round table is quite pricey isn't it?
Old 11-21-2003, 10:07 PM   #10
chicken_dog

We can get hammered at my place first cause it is much cheaper then we can decide where to go from there. Let me know what you guys think.
Old 11-21-2003, 10:30 PM   #11
havik

lol, if we're hammered we shouldn't be driving the alero's around town But your place is close to quite a few places we could go to afterwards
Old 11-22-2003, 01:34 AM   #12
boarder211

Hey all....
I'm assuming that the meet didn't go down? I think it'd be cool to meet you all....

Oh yeah... does anyone drive a black 2-dr with a MTX sticker on the rear driversside window? Just wondering because I see it like every day...

Later,
Scott
Old 11-22-2003, 07:33 AM   #13
chicken_dog

I drive a white coupe with a razzi spoiler. Ok how bout next friday nite?
Old 11-22-2003, 05:00 PM   #14
havik

Black 2dr, so not me.

Next Friday sounds ok. I have an idea (just to get it out there). We go eat supper at Perkin's and then go to the Que Club for drinks and pool.

Make your own suggestions though, we'll pick the best idea.
Old 11-23-2003, 01:20 AM   #15
AleroSS

Yeah I'd be down for perkins, pool, and drinks, but i may have to work for a bit on friday nite, so i may come a lil later, but lemme find out on monday from my boss, and i'll report back - anyone wanna play a game of pool for $50, i've never played before i swear! :P
Old 11-23-2003, 01:55 AM   #16
boarder211

Next friday could be cool... I'm assuming you're talking on Pembina?
Old 11-23-2003, 03:16 AM   #17
havik

Yeah, Pembina is the area, that's where we're all roughly located. If that's not too far for you??

Btw - I just mentioned this to my gf and apparently we had plans for friday, oops I'll talk to her (she's my boss, lol) and report back. But if our plans are still on would we be able to move this to Saturday?
Old 11-24-2003, 12:43 AM   #18
boarder211

Nope... Pembina's not too far... I'm a westwood (that's by the downs for all who don't know) boy, but I drive out to the U of M every day, so I think I can swing that.

Fri or Sat's cool for me, though I can't be out too late 'cuz I work bright and early the next morns...
Old 11-24-2003, 03:56 AM   #19
AleroSS

Yeah, I think Saturday would be ok to, but I have this foggy image of me having committed Saturday out already... So I would not be able to commit. Plus I'd prefer Friday, So Chad, If you can get Kim/your Boss lol, to flex a bit, I'd likely be able to completely commit... and if all goes well, either nite I should have quite the surprise to show you guys - fresh on the car :thumbsup:
Old 11-24-2003, 10:47 AM   #20
chicken_dog

Ok friday it is for me cause i work 6am sunday. Now we ned a time for this to happen.