Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > General Performance

Old 08-17-2010, 04:34 PM   #1
mfuller

Need pictures of STOCK front brakes

Everyone:

Hoping someone can help me out here.
In case anyone had missed it, I am working with Tobin @ KORE3 to come up with brackets to fit a complete Corvette C5/C6 front brake package for the Alero (look here: http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24836).
I have or am getting parts to send him for mock-up, and I have a bunch of detailed pictures of my Baer Track+ front brakes, but I need some detailed photos of stock front brakes for comparison. I haven't had stock brakes in a long time, so I need some help.
I need pictures from multiple angle, with the wheel mounted and un-mounted, including the backside of the brakes.
I'd greatly appreciate it.
Old 08-18-2010, 10:10 PM   #2
rustyballs_69
Its Beer Thirty

rustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to rustyballs_69
Matt do you want the pictures posted here or do you want me to email them to you?
rustyballs_69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 10:54 PM   #3
rustyballs_69
Its Beer Thirty

rustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to rustyballs_69
All cell pics and the sun was kinda shinning right at me. I will be changing my tires in a few days so if you want better pictures let me know and I will take my camera with me and get some better shots. Let me know.

rustyballs_69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 11:14 PM   #4
colonel6632
Premier V.I.P. Member

colonel6632 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to colonel6632
man, your brakes look exactly the same as mine. same rims, same brake pads. lol. of course the calipers and stuff are the same

2005 Silverado 2500HD w/ 6.0l Vortec 4L80E
Tuned 6.0l, exhaust, intake, with 450000km on the odometer. Tow Rig

1985 Pontiac Trans Am GTA w/ 5.7 Vortec 700r4
mild vortec 350 with 4 speed auto. performance suspension. factory gold color. project car
colonel6632 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 02:19 AM   #5
mfuller

Those pictures are great and exactly what I needed.
Thanks!