Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > Canada

Old 01-28-2004, 02:40 PM   #1
Swat

I'm gonna be heading to Montreal for a weekend in February....and I was curious if there are any great nightclubs to hit up. My buddies are scoping the net and I have seen a few places that look alright...but I'm curious what gets pumpin on a Saturday night....

Lookin for something in the downtown core..
Thanks guys...
Shawn
Old 01-28-2004, 02:49 PM   #2
99blackalero

im in mtl most weekends shawn,we should meet up when you get down...what type of clubs are you into? that makes quite the difference in recommendations
Old 02-13-2004, 09:03 AM   #3
Swat

99BlackAlero....Sorry I never got a chance to respond..I cancelled my internet a week prior to the trip.....However..I ended up at a bar I believe was called "Electric Avenue" however that could be wrong somehow....It was a absolutely awesome night....Glad I went....We stayed in a hotel on St.Hubert ST. Called the "Hotel Viger" not a bad place..cheap too! 50/per night! free parking!!!
Old 02-13-2004, 01:28 PM   #4
99blackalero

never heard of that bar....glad you had fun though..next time you're in montreal make sure you check out the gentleman's clubs
Old 02-14-2004, 06:03 AM   #5
Swat

poop!..We did go to one....I can't remember the name of that place either...but it was pretty upscale....There was a nightclub next store as well...We came wandering out of the strip club into a line-up of women who knew we were horndogs! So we went elsewhere.!!! hahaaha