Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > LA1 3400 Specific

Old 06-24-2014, 02:21 PM   #1
zzyzzx
GLS member

zzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond repute
Length for battery negative cable?

I see 25" and 22" listed for this car and engine (and some other sizes). I really just want one that's a few inches longer and with a top post, since I now have a dual terminal battery and want to stop using the crappy side terminals and just use the top ones. Anyone here say for sure if it's 22" or 25"?

Same question, except for the positive terminal, in case anyone happens to know, since I might do that one as well.
zzyzzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 12:25 PM   #2
zzyzzx
GLS member

zzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond repute
I have a group 75/86DT type battery in the car now, so I know a regular group 86 will fit. I'm probably going to do something like this at some point:

The thing is, that sure you can go to Pep Boys and maybe get a group 75/86DT battery, but the ones in my local store were like a year old. It's easier to get a more commonly available type 86 that is fresh and use it instead.
zzyzzx is offline   Reply With Quote