Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Paint and Body Work

Old 12-24-2010, 04:50 PM   #1
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
1969 numbers matching firebird/restoration

this is my bosses firechicken im restorting, numbers matching 4 speed car, going back to black, black interior, fenders new, core support new, lt& rt quater panles new, rear body panle new, trunk floor patched, left and right outer and inner wheel house sectioned, floor pan left and right sectioned dashboard patched

the hood and doors are in primer already everything is going to be brand new down to the last nut and bolt on to the pics

bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 06:00 PM   #2
wrestlingandrunning
GL Member

wrestlingandrunning is on a distinguished road
Looks like you got a project on your hands, can't wait to see the finished result!
Old 12-25-2010, 01:43 PM   #3
Alerojester
GL Member

Alerojester is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Alerojester
looks good, im still waiting on my buddy to get his numbers matching 69 SS camaro drag car done

stock 2.4-building a WAI to a CAI 3A Racing muffler- ~Kicker Door speakers and Power Accustic rear speakers 10% tint 18x7.5 Alt Sonix, 2001 GLS sedan
Alerojester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 02:16 PM   #4
Shiwnath
15.65 @ 87.3 MPH

Shiwnath is on a distinguished road
Can't wait to see how this turns out.
Shiwnath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 11:17 AM   #5
guiguilandry
Premier V.I.P. Member

guiguilandry is on a distinguished road
that's nice I hope that at least he fixed the compressor and airline problems... can't wait to see some progress

www.demonautosport.ca
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2941359
http://demonautosport.monchar.com/
guiguilandry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 03:30 PM   #6
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
nope and he refuses to fix anything, so if i get fish eyes, and no products are drying due to he wont turn on the heat, its not my fault and out of my hands
Old 12-26-2010, 11:58 PM   #7
clutch1
GLS member

clutch1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to clutch1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
nope and he refuses to fix anything, so if i get fish eyes, and no products are drying due to he wont turn on the heat, its not my fault and out of my hands

Dude's an idiot if he doesn't fix it before you spray his car. Sigh, cheap SOBs
Old 12-27-2010, 10:13 PM   #8
bdyman
GLS member

yes he is, and thats why he has a million dollar house,
ill get pics up tomorrow i painted the underside with por-15 chassis black and guess what it fish eyed

so its his problem
Old 12-28-2010, 01:29 AM   #9
Cliff8928

Cliff8928 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Cliff8928 Send a message via AIM to Cliff8928
Quote:
yes he is, and thats why he has a million dollar house

Is his furniture from Value City (or HOBO)?
2004 Corvette Convertible M6
1994 Chevy Beretta - Quad4/M5
Cliff8928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 07:16 PM   #10
bdyman
GLS member

lol, i dont know and dont care pics up later tonight
Old 12-28-2010, 09:45 PM   #11
heineck
A-mod Pirate

heineck will become famous soon enoughheineck will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to heineck
Quote:

god i hate that shit.. the booth at my school has a shitty heater that works about 50% of the time and budget cuts wont allow for repairs
heineck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 10:20 PM   #12
bdyman
GLS member

oh just you wait al be around for 20yrs in the trade you will see and have to deal with allot of bullshit
but on with the pics, its what i did yesterday, sprayed the car with por-15 chassis black, pic of one of the outer wheel house and finished product

and my next victim, 1970 chevelle ss clone car
Old 12-28-2010, 11:17 PM   #13
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
Oh yay!
xXManwhoreXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 02:36 PM   #14
bdyman
GLS member

just a update, car is on the ground, subframe back in rear end in , this is a nut and bolt restoration, and what you see is only 2 1/2 months worth of work , on to the pics

Old 01-08-2011, 03:11 PM   #15
spc2125
GLS member

spc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond repute
looking very nice : )
keep up the hard work, it will pay off in the long run
Check out my alero!
Aleromod Showcase Video
spc2125 is offline   Reply With Quote