Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 08-21-2010, 01:10 PM   #41
Spilly
GX Member

Spilly is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by alero_bmxer View Post
then why the hell are you even commenting? everyone else on here loves or at least respects their car... obviously you dont. i got my car for $900 and loved everything about it from day one.
READ MY POST. I JOINED THIS WEBSITE SO I CAN GET AN IDEA AS TO HOW TO MODIFY MY CAR SO IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE EVERY OTHER GENERIC ALERO. What part of that do you not understand? I said stock Aleros don't aren't typically something to be proud of. There is a reason the resale on these cars are awful.

Good for you and your 900 dollar Alero, ignorance is bliss I suppose.

Last edited by Spilly : 08-21-2010 at 01:14 PM.
Spilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 01:19 PM   #42
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
I like sleepers, but if you must why have a look you can't back up..........

p.s. who is your friend in the signature with the small penis?
Old 08-21-2010, 02:15 PM   #43
Spilly
GX Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhauck View Post
I like sleepers, but if you must why have a look you can't back up..........

p.s. who is your friend in the signature with the small penis?

If I wanted to back up how the car looked I sure as hell wouldn't use a flimsy N-body platformed car to build it. Obviously this website is going to be full of a bunch of butthurt fanboys who get super offended if somebody mention ANYTHING negative about their car, but the N-body platform is garbage. Old, too narrow, and plain bad. Horrible platform to try to build a performance car on.

Haha what are you 12? Small penis eh? I guess dudes doing front wheel drive burnouts in their mom's hand me down Alero "Is wicked rad brah". You people are hilarious.
Old 08-21-2010, 02:33 PM   #44
-Alero-
GLS member

-Alero- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to -Alero-
this thread....this thread...
-Alero- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 02:47 PM   #45
pimpalero2003
GLS member

pimpalero2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow you really have no clue do you? Why the f buy an alero then? Dude just stfu his car is a beast as many others are. If you wanted go go go mad performance easy to do should of bought your ass a civic and did an integra front in swap aw shitzz that be mad tight son! To come on here an start bashing aleros come on it's a flipping alero site.
Old 08-21-2010, 04:35 PM   #46
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spilly View Post
If I wanted to back up how the car looked I sure as hell wouldn't use a flimsy N-body platformed car to build it. Obviously this website is going to be full of a bunch of butthurt fanboys who get super offended if somebody mention ANYTHING negative about their car, but the N-body platform is garbage. Old, too narrow, and plain bad. Horrible platform to try to build a performance car on.

Haha what are you 12? Small penis eh? I guess dudes doing front wheel drive burnouts in their mom's hand me down Alero "Is wicked rad brah". You people are hilarious.

I don't care what you say, I'm not building an alero because its an easy platform.

To be honest, aleros and grand ams aren't high on a lot of peoples list for looks either. You are gonna catch probably more flack from people for making it look cool with bodykits and such, vs trying to build the motor.

I also don't understand your too narrow comment. We may not have a ready made supercharger or turbo kit, but we have other options just like any cars, heads, intake, cam, etc.

So what platform would you build on mr. fanboy, a supra, evo, cobra?
Old 08-21-2010, 07:38 PM   #47
Thewolf
GX Member

Thewolf is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhauck View Post
I don't care what you say, I'm not building an alero because its an easy platform.

To be honest, aleros and grand ams aren't high on a lot of peoples list for looks either. You are gonna catch probably more flack from people for making it look cool with bodykits and such, vs trying to build the motor.

I also don't understand your too narrow comment. We may not have a ready made supercharger or turbo kit, but we have other options just like any cars, heads, intake, cam, etc.

So what platform would you build on mr. fanboy, a supra, evo, cobra?

Even if he builds a supra, evo, cobra, we're going to be at ASS 2011 celebrating about Alero's, what does he have to celebrate about? I bet you he's going to pull up at ASS 2011 in his crapbox shaking his head. In short there aren't that much modifyed Alero's out there but there are plenty of modded supra, evos etc.
Thewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 02:43 PM   #48
Spilly
GX Member

Haha alright kids.

My Alero is my daily driver, that's why I'm on this forum, not because I kid myself into thinking it's any sort of performance car.

And just for your info kiddies, I'd sooner use a W-body if I were to use a FWD platform, or F-Body/Vette. And you kids can shit on Supra's all you like, but there isn't a modded Alero of this website that could touch a stock Supra. Nothing is funnier than a bunch of kids ricing out Alero's talking shit on cars that pretty well known to be batshit fast. Peace Aleromod, have fun kidding yourselves.
Old 08-22-2010, 03:20 PM   #49
Cliff8928

Cliff8928 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Cliff8928 Send a message via AIM to Cliff8928
I'm guessing when you say "supra" you mean a MK4 turbo with a manual transmission. Excluding that, I'm sure there are a few people with Aleros (or other N-Bodies) which are faster than plenty of supras in the quarter mile.

I would never buy a MK4 myself... I prefer the style of the MK3.
2004 Corvette Convertible M6
1994 Chevy Beretta - Quad4/M5
Cliff8928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 03:27 PM   #50
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
kids? whose a kid?
Old 08-22-2010, 04:19 PM   #51
Alerojester
GL Member

Alerojester is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Alerojester
X2 ^^^^^^^^^^

stock 2.4-building a WAI to a CAI 3A Racing muffler- ~Kicker Door speakers and Power Accustic rear speakers 10% tint 18x7.5 Alt Sonix, 2001 GLS sedan
Alerojester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 10:13 PM   #52
guiguilandry
Premier V.I.P. Member

guiguilandry is on a distinguished road
Quote:
And you kids can shit on Supra's all you like, but there isn't a modded Alero of this website that could touch a stock Supra. Nothing is funnier than a bunch of kids ricing out Alero's talking shit on cars that pretty well known to be batshit fast. Peace Aleromod, have fun kidding yourselves.

MMMM Ok then what about... Ion, Blackjack, Kwhauck, B888, Me.... And I'm sure I forgot some....

www.demonautosport.ca
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2941359
http://demonautosport.monchar.com/
guiguilandry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 10:44 PM   #53
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Haha alright kids.

My Alero is my daily driver, that's why I'm on this forum, not because I kid myself into thinking it's any sort of performance car.

And just for your info kiddies, I'd sooner use a W-body if I were to use a FWD platform, or F-Body/Vette. And you kids can shit on Supra's all you like, but there isn't a modded Alero of this website that could touch a stock Supra. Nothing is funnier than a bunch of kids ricing out Alero's talking shit on cars that pretty well known to be batshit fast. Peace Aleromod, have fun kidding yourselves.

ROFLMAO

yeah, me and my slow-ass alero will just be happy as we are thanks (since I can eat 90% of what you listed up there). I didn't buy/build my shit to pretend it's something else. If I wanted to be retarded and look like I have something else, I would have bought something else.

whatever, have fun.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 12:44 AM   #54
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
Quote:
Haha alright kids.

Old 09-12-2010, 01:56 AM   #55
Ttop191
GLS member

Ttop191 will become famous soon enoughTtop191 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ttop191 Send a message via MSN to Ttop191
guys I'm sorry but a forum is a business and the way some things are conducted around here are just not appropriate. I'm not bashing or directing this at anyone...I'm just saying oftentimes things are blown WAY out of proportion.
This site is supposed to be here to share our common interest not to bash people for trying something we wouldn't do ourselves unless there are legal or saftey issues involved of course. I've been here only one year, but even I have noticed this is a continually growing problem, so lets just try to use the site for the purpose it was created for...Share your knowledge and maybe help out a couple people with it.

on a further note, i do agree the putting down of Alero's on an Alero site is rather ridiculous. If you don't think it should happen add it to your rules, give out warnings...do SOMETHING other than opening a can of verbal whoop ass in a thread...

lets just try to keep this professional people huh?

/rant
Old 09-12-2010, 02:28 AM   #56
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
Exclamation

^ Well put.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:18 AM   #57
kwhauck
2Screwy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttop191 View Post
guys I'm sorry but a forum is a business and the way some things are conducted around here are just not appropriate. I'm not bashing or directing this at anyone...I'm just saying oftentimes things are blown WAY out of proportion.
This site is supposed to be here to share our common interest not to bash people for trying something we wouldn't do ourselves unless there are legal or saftey issues involved of course. I've been here only one year, but even I have noticed this is a continually growing problem, so lets just try to use the site for the purpose it was created for...Share your knowledge and maybe help out a couple people with it.

on a further note, i do agree the putting down of Alero's on an Alero site is rather ridiculous. If you don't think it should happen add it to your rules, give out warnings...do SOMETHING other than opening a can of verbal whoop ass in a thread...

lets just try to keep this professional people huh?

/rant

go back to ;-);-);-);-);-);-);-);-);-)

/rant
Old 09-12-2010, 07:43 PM   #58
tunerkid
GX Member

tunerkid tunerkid tunerkid tunerkid tunerkid tunerkid tunerkid tunerkid tunerkid tunerkid tunerkid
haha good job spilly :]]
i agree with your posts totally.
i think all of you are just really self concious about your cars and have to defend your self in every thread that's posted.all i've ever seen drive alero's are old people and drug dealers haha.
and for those of you that were involved i didn't say i have a 240sx, a subie, and a GTO.
the 240 me and my cousin built up. that's mine. the subie was a group buy and tune up, which is not mine. and the GTO was passed down to me by my real dad. my step dad usually drives the 240.
point is, all those cars are way more showy and better built than the alero.
tunerkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 09:33 PM   #59
pimpalero2003
GLS member

pimpalero2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow dude ur a moron. And really it's an alero site!!! Dumbasses
Old 09-12-2010, 09:38 PM   #60
guiguilandry
Premier V.I.P. Member

guiguilandry is on a distinguished road
hey kid that's enough GTFO, please it will help all the aleromod community if you do go away like spilly did 2 weeks ago..

Mods do something

www.demonautosport.ca
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2941359
http://demonautosport.monchar.com/
guiguilandry is offline   Reply With Quote